Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Damian3395
Corporal
Human: Yes

Weird Sea Transport Glitch

Post by Damian3395 »

I don't know how this happened.
I am playing as England, I have finished building my offshore oil rigs. Now I feel like invading Ireland. So I created a massive army and prepared them to embark. After the war is done and I won, the troops came back home to the oil rigs. Yes, my entire army is stuck on a oil rig. I can't embark them again or scrap them. They are just stuck. Now my entire army is useless. This is a game breaking bug.
Zuikaku
General

Re: Weird Sea Transport Glitch

Post by Zuikaku »

Damian3395 wrote:I don't know how this happened.
I am playing as England, I have finished building my offshore oil rigs. Now I feel like invading Ireland. So I created a massive army and prepared them to embark. After the war is done and I won, the troops came back home to the oil rigs. Yes, my entire army is stuck on a oil rig. I can't embark them again or scrap them. They are just stuck. Now my entire army is useless. This is a game breaking bug.
Never mess up with Ireland! :lol:
Please teach AI everything!
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

The Oil rig issue is known. There is a comment from Balt about it somewhere around here. (my temporary work around was to make them work like ports so units can embark from them)
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
celenbor2
Lieutenant

Post by celenbor2 »

A possible fix is if your oil rig is close to the land, you can build a road connection at it and move the units by road
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I have also experienced this, in my current game as Japan, the US has station tons of troops on my and it's own oil rigs.
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods

Return to “Issues & Support”