unit not showing as constructable

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

medic911
Major

unit not showing as constructable

Post by medic911 »

One of my AT designs "m36b2" dissapeared from the list of constructable units sometime in late 54 or early 55. despite no replacement having been researched and one still currently being built on a continuous loop. I dont see any 'show obsolete units' option either, nor does it show up as one in trade (i still have the design to trade, not to build)

whatever im missing is simple, im sure, but how did i lose it and what do i do to get it back? I'm finland and really need those as a cornerstone of my military AT force.
SGTscuba
General

Re: unit not showing as constructable

Post by SGTscuba »

medic911 wrote:One of my AT designs "m36b2" dissapeared from the list of constructable units sometime in late 54 or early 55. despite no replacement having been researched and one still currently being built on a continuous loop. I dont see any 'show obsolete units' option either, nor does it show up as one in trade (i still have the design to trade, not to build)

whatever im missing is simple, im sure, but how did i lose it and what do i do to get it back? I'm finland and really need those as a cornerstone of my military AT force.
The option is in options menu under gameplay.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040

Return to “Issues & Support”