Money bug

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

mrgenie
Brigadier Gen.

Money bug

Post by mrgenie »

I've let the game run for a few hours (10hours) overnight to see if it would fix it automatically..

Somehow, I'm earning 29M on trade
I've a surplus of 430M per day
And my income is going down, down, down and more down..

No matter how much I start to save money, and increase my surplus.. it just goes down..

It's so weird.. this game is actually very good, up to some point in the game. Because every single game at some point starts getting errors which can't be resolved.

Money, Units being trapped, Units suddenly disappearing..

I've send emails on issues I've reported but I keep getting messages about BG mail server that it doesn't accept my emails, no matter what I do, they "bg" seem to be very willing to help and all and they really look like a group of very nice people working there, but for whatever reason everything I try to post bug reports is being blocked by either this forum which doesn't allow me to upload anything over 256kb or their ISP/Mailhost is blocking me.

May I suggest bg to get a googlemail account so at least I can mail those corrupted saved games to you to find out what's wrong?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[UI-MOD] All-In-One viewtopic.php?f=91&t=31906
Fistalis
General
Human: Yes

Re: Money bug

Post by Fistalis »

are you zipping it up? and do you have any long term payment type trades with any country?

Drop box or sugar sync can make it easier for you share files, but I understand some people don't wan't another service/program. So You can send it to Fistalissrcwmods@charter.net and I'll forward it to balt or post it here via drop box. :wink:
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Money bug

Post by Balthagor »

Fistalis is correct that if you don't zip it, it may bounce. And I do have a g-mail account; chris.battlegoat@gmail.com
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Issues & Support”