Game suddenly in French - Crash reloding save games

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Boney_N
Corporal
Human: Yes

Game suddenly in French - Crash reloding save games

Post by Boney_N »

I appreciate that I am considered to be a multilingual gamer, however it surprised me to find the text in the game gradually changing to French.
It started yesterday with parts of the in game tooltip information and today all the front-end as well as ingame text is French. I really like playing games in different languages, however:

Trying to load a former save game unsurprisingly crashed the game and on one occasion even produced windows' blue screen of death

I bought the game via Steam in the UK. Steam properties currently do not allow changing language for the game anyway?

btw. Version that uploaded is 7.2.2
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Game suddenly in French - Crash reloding save games

Post by Balthagor »

the game language is set in the my options/files settings. Pull down were it says "Francais" and change it to "English".

If you have one savegame that is crashing, it may be corrupt. Try another savegame.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Boney_N
Corporal

Re: Game suddenly in French - Crash reloding save games

Post by Boney_N »

Thanks for the fast reply! Silly me, but most of the players might try to change languages via Steam first.
Probably worth reminding Steam that languages can be changed now since there are localized versions of the game available...

Return to “Issues & Support”