Annexed Nation Still There

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Ragu
Brigadier Gen.

Annexed Nation Still There

Post by Ragu »

I apologize in advance, a quick search brought up nothing obvious so I thought I would post it. If it's a dupe, then please delete it.

It's like 1957 in my Iraq campagin, and in the first couple of months, West Germany fell and the Ruskies annexed them. Then a few months later the UK booted them out as per usual.
Due to my attention being on defeating and flexing my arm of conquest in Turkey, my watching of Europe was slightly neglected somewhat.
Now as Turkey is gone, and Im certain the UK will DOW me (As they own Greece and we have a direct border), my attention drifted back to Europe.

West Germany defeated and Annexed early game.

I then spot's this...

Kinda unusual for an annexed nation...So lets look at it's capital Bonn...

You can offer them deals, but they don't reply.

I can give a save game, no problems.

Like I said if this is a duplicate, hit the big red button Balth and nuke it out.
Fistalis
General
Human: Yes

Re: Annexed Nation Still There

Post by Fistalis »

Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Zip and e-mail me the save, I'll take a look. Ticket 16555.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Ragu
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Ragu »

Savegame (7z file) sent Chris from ragstapasta: Ticket 16555

V:7.2.2

@Fistalis: After looking at that thread, I agree I looks like it's a similar thing. Perhaps it is connected somehow. In case it is, you suggest that it' could be a funding insurgencies thing. I am only funding insurgencies to Kuwait (as I want them independant or at least not a UK item, since at the moment it's a haven for massive amounts of South Korean/Frence/Uk/US forces, which is worrying enough to construct fortifications all around it). I have max funding on the Kuwait insurgenies and supply modern weapons is activated as well.

If any other info is needed, let me know.

Edit: It's a Steam game if thats any help.
Last edited by Ragu on Mar 11 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Ragu wrote:Savegame (7z file) sent Chris from ragstapasta: Ticket 16555

V:7.2.2

@Fistalis: After looking at that thread, I agree I looks like it's a similar thing. Perhaps it is connected somehow. In case it is, you suggest that it' could be a funding insurgencies thing. I am only funding insurgencies to Kuwait (as I want them independant or at least not a UK item). I have max funding on the Kuwait insurgenies and supply modern weapons is activated as well.

If any other info is needed, let me know.
Naw that was the only time I saw it pop up personally. Probably has nothing to do with it. (coincidence most likely)

Either way occasionally some hexes refuse to stay captured and its not supply related. Leading to Zombie nations. :lol:

I've seen it pop up while the enemy has troops on a hex next to it.. City captured spam is horrible lol.
Ragu
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Ragu »

Whoops I edited my last post whilst you were posting Fistalis. However it was just a descriptive thing, nothing major!

Sorry. :D
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I've looked at this and can see some of the strange effects but no clue as to the cause. Do you have a savegame from before W. Germany fell?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Aragos
General

Post by Aragos »

I had this happen recently, but it was North (Best ;)) Korea.

US, Sandbox, 1949 scenario, no mods.

Korean War happens as usual. US manages to cut from Wonson to Pyongang, which means most of N. Korea goes to the US. N. Korea surrenders, then I have this little North Korea pop up on one of the small east coast villages. Just the village and two surrounding hexes. It is North Korea, but I can't DoW them, or anything else.

What I noticed: There was the weird city liberation error right before. I sent in troops, hex becomes US again. US troops move out, the city becomes North Korean immediately, and then North Korea surrenders. However, this village didn't.
Ragu
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Ragu »

Sorry Chris, but no I don't. The first save I have is May 16 1950 and they are already defeated.

As ive carried on and defeated Israel, I have this Zombie town issue that you posted a link about Fistalis. Im still at war even after I annexed them, and I cannot enter the town and take the hex back.

Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Thanks for confirming that one Issue leads to the other. I had suspected as much but no one had confirmed it prior. :wink:

Return to “Issues & Support”