Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Jack16
Captain
Human: Yes

Peace?

Post by Jack16 »

Hi!

I am wondering how you can make peace with a nation and make them accept. I am at war agains Soviet and they dont seem to want peace even if I would give them 1.000.000.000.000.000 money... So how can I make them mor friendly so they will accept peace with me?

One of mye last hopes is to conquer all of soviet and then liberate them into a friendly nation...

Pliz help, and sorry if it have been asked before

Kinds regards
Jack16
celenbor2
Lieutenant

Re: Peace?

Post by celenbor2 »

You cant and they wont accept it even with the moon given to them.I will say send them to oblivion to end it.
Jack16
Captain

Post by Jack16 »

Haha, I can offer them like 100.000.000.000, but still they dont want Peace (even when I am winning the war)...

That need to change, the AI need to be a bit smarter in the diplomatic ways ;)
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

We just have to hope that there will be no more infinite wars in new SR1936.
And that it will be possible to negotiate peace. Current situation with wars that never ends is unbearable and pointless....
Please teach AI everything!
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

it can easily be done but remember their acceptance of peace is based on the same thing as their acceptance of any deal.. so you could continually bribe them until they like you then get peace. Quite counter-intuitive but if you REALLY want peace..
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

Fistalis wrote:it can easily be done but remember their acceptance of peace is based on the same thing as their acceptance of any deal.. so you could continually bribe them until they like you then get peace. Quite counter-intuitive but if you REALLY want peace..
It is quite stupid and highly unrealistic... I can't imagine one side in the war sending billions to the other only to end the war....
Please teach AI everything!

Return to “Issues & Support”