Waiting for a safe path traffic Jams

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Waiting for a safe path traffic Jams

Post by Balthagor »

They are very much stuck there. Thanks for the savegame, we'll see if we can get some pathing work done to solve this but there is no easy way to get them unstuck.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Hegario
Corporal
Human: Yes

Post by Hegario »

Thank you. I would've never thought that a dev would answer my simple question so I think that you'll have a regular customer from now on. :)
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

I had this in my West Germany game (the save I sent you), but once you clear the area in front of the column, they will all then start moving off on their own after 5-10 minutes (or about 3 days in game for me), the huge traffic jam near Budapest has moved once I cleared out Hungary, and then all caused 2 traffic jams near Warsaw, both of which cleared when all the units got full supplies and the area in front of them was taken and cleared of enemies.

So I am basically saying:

It will break out of this once the area in front is cleared, this seems to happen in the first place because swarms of arty move up, cant advance, and then cause a huge traffic jam since no other units can get past the huge mega stack. Also, once the area in front where all this arty was going has been cleared, the units must have full ammo and fuel before they will move off again.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040

Return to “Issues & Support”