Several Bugs I have noticed

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Huangdiist
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Several Bugs I have noticed

Post by Huangdiist »

I have noticed several problems in the game while playing it.

Is there any solution to those?

1. Building batches of ten missiles at a time no longer available
2. My nation constantly builds merchant transports, puts units into them then sink in the Pacific
3. There is a problem with pausing & resuming game after rebuilding the cache for a modified Cold War scenario
4. For some reason when I tried using cheat onedaybuild, then used cheat breakground, the onedaybuild self-deactivates

On another note, my game version is 7.2.2, the latest update in so far.
"All War is Based Upon Deception" - Sun Tzu's The Art of War
Huangdiist
Lieutenant

Re: Several Bugs I have noticed

Post by Huangdiist »

Has the problem been attended to?
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

1) no longer available in CW
2) This is the AI's way of moving your units around, it doesn't require you to build transports.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
Huangdiist
Lieutenant

Post by Huangdiist »

SGTscuba wrote:1) no longer available in CW
2) This is the AI's way of moving your units around, it doesn't require you to build transports.
1) Takes too much time for me to build missiles. Per say, I wish to build 500 of each sort over a period...I would have to click the same single button tonnes of times.
2) All right then. Yet could there an update to allow the player the option of turning off the function if he did not want to use it? This is my first time, moreover I have a hard time keeping my navy's size in line with the massive amount of merchant ships being built.

Now, that leaves the two other problems.
PyongYang
Colonel

Post by PyongYang »

3) Don't pause & resume the game after rebuilding the cache for a modified Cold War scenario

4) Don't cheat

PROBLEMS SOLVED!
bvb
Colonel

Post by bvb »

Have you tried the continuous build for missiles? You'd still have to swap types out if your building more types than facilities, but it will keep building the last type until told to stop. At least it's easier than clicking to add each individual one to the queue. *FWIW, Continuous build should be on by default. One of the buttons on that horizontal row in the production panel. Something like a pause sign with a little robotic arm I believe.

I don't understand what you might mean with "Pause/resume issue". I have rebuilt a cold war cache and pause/resume seem to work fine. Can you be more specific as to what problems you're having?
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Huangdiist wrote:I have noticed several problems in the game while playing it.

Is there any solution to those?

1. Building batches of ten missiles at a time no longer available
2. My nation constantly builds merchant transports, puts units into them then sink in the Pacific
3. There is a problem with pausing & resuming game after rebuilding the cache for a modified Cold War scenario
4. For some reason when I tried using cheat onedaybuild, then used cheat breakground, the onedaybuild self-deactivates

On another note, my game version is 7.2.2, the latest update in so far.
1. Its been noted. However you can use the continuous build option which will continue to build the missiles you have chosen.
2. Units go to a port and choose embark. At which point they turn into merchant marines. If you want to manually control them.. turn off the AI control of your forces.
3. The only known issue with pausing and resuming is related to Pirate copies. (I have personally recached it without issue numerous times)
4. Cheats aren't supported. They are leftover code for Dev testing.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace

Return to “Issues & Support”