Market Watching

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Smiley69
Corporal

Market Watching

Post by Smiley69 »

Is there a way to watch the global market to see what countries are short on what resources? You could do it in GC...but I cannot seem to find it in CW short of clicking on each country and using the diplomacy window. That is a pain in the rear.

Thanks.
"Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning."
Erwin Rommel
domcoppinger
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: Market Watching

Post by domcoppinger »

Fairly sure the market overwatch feature you are on about was removed during the transition from GC to CW!
Much Thanks

- [On the topic of timelines] "Time isn't made of lines, it is made of circles, that's why clocks are round!" - Unknown-

Number 46-48
Ragu
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Ragu »

Actually I used to use this a lot, wouldn't mind it returning at all.
domcoppinger
Colonel
Human: Yes

Post by domcoppinger »

You can actually still do it, of sorts, in a rather more laboured fashion.

Instead of having the single panel for each resource that was present in 2020, you now have to start a diplomatic negotiation with the nation that you wan't to know something about. Then on the trade options select the resources you want to know about, then you will notice that there is a small small small icon showing production and demand in the bottom left hand corner beneath the resources list. This shows what that country is producing/using for that particular resource. It also shows unmet demand and production and stockpiles.

It is rather more tedious than the old system where you could compare lists of the highest producers and consumers I know, but at least you can still access it! Of sorts...

Also with the green stock piles bar, a filled bar represents one years worth of stock for that country.
Much Thanks

- [On the topic of timelines] "Time isn't made of lines, it is made of circles, that's why clocks are round!" - Unknown-

Number 46-48

Return to “Issues & Support”