Nation dosnt respond to diplomacy.

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Kigge
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Nation dosnt respond to diplomacy.

Post by Kigge »

Im curently playing as Australia and im taking a passive stance in the game. Im basicly sitting back and building up my economy and tech before i start involving myself in the world. However i decided to let myself get draged into the vietnam war when it changed from being about the world against north vietnam and instead became the world against china after the chinese got itself into war with south vietnam and france

First i didnt really care and figured that china and france would have a border war. Instead france and its allies steadily began pushing into china, and when half on china were in south vietnamese controle and american and france units took shanghai i decided to help teh chinese in order to keep the status quo in asia. The problems began when aftyer gifting china 300 units of motorized infantry and they didnt respond in a week that something were wrong. First i thought it was a problem with the number of units and one might have become active and so made the offer become broken.

I then turned AI controle off to ensure it wouldnt happen, I also decided to only gift them 50 units per offer. However i got the same results, aka non, im not even geting an "offer refused" note. And its not only units but treaties too. This only happens with china and im able to offer units and treaties to semingly all else (tested with about 10 other nations) Im currently allied with usa but they are only fighting as a proxy.

Edit: New game after uppdate 2.

Edit 2: After restarting the game the problem fixed itself. i were able to get into diplomatic talk with china again and wer able to send units, i also got an error message about the offer i gave before i restarted the save saying it were turminated due to the fact that i didnt have the correct units. (I gave those away as soosn as i loaded the save so i quess they saw the new offer as more important then the old one)

Edit 3: while im at it i could say that i had a graphical problem after i had started a game wich resulted in the satelide image turning black and several squares of the map not loading and being black. The game crashed after a few seconds and rendered the save i had unplayable by crashing when loading.

Any help would be usefull, I have no wish to see asia being controled by South vietnam.

Sorry for the english and thanks in advance.
/Kigge
domcoppinger
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: Nation dosnt respond to diplomacy.

Post by domcoppinger »

Kigge wrote: Edit 3: while im at it i could say that i had a graphical problem after i had started a game wich resulted in the satelide image turning black and several squares of the map not loading and being black. The game crashed after a few seconds and rendered the save i had unplayable by crashing when loading.
I have seen this issue a couple of times, although I am fairly sure it was earlier on in the development, and to be honest I am not even certain that it wasn't with GC... However I always found that just restarting the game and loading back in solved this problem...
Much Thanks

- [On the topic of timelines] "Time isn't made of lines, it is made of circles, that's why clocks are round!" - Unknown-

Number 46-48

Return to “Issues & Support”