Units stop moving

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

swarfega
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Units stop moving

Post by swarfega »

Ive had this happen twice now, once when I was playing as UK, and now that I'm playing USA and both times when I reach the early 1970s.

All my land forces have become sluggish and refuse to move. Those that do don't go far and appear to have become weaker and retreat when before they wouldn't.

I have also had the problem of units not staying where they have been told to. The would insist on heading off to some predetermined point with a planned route.

Also when I select lots of units in my home country and point them to some base in another part of the world that I own, only about 4 or so transport ships head to the destination. Id like to be able to sell the game to continue sending transport ships laden with troops until further notice.
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Units stop moving

Post by CptBritish »

Your units retreating could be due to supply, in conquered lands try building a couple of supply depots (Right click on the ground and military tab) to increase your production.

Turn off all minister initiative for a while til you've got your forces in position.
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
swarfega
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Post by swarfega »

Yea I usually build supply depots at regular intervals from my own land to the front line.

Ill try turning off minister initiatives though. Thanks.
Col_Travis
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Col_Travis »

Sounds like there out of oil, check your recources for oil.

Return to “Issues & Support”