Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

sparky282
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: Crashed - 1kb Auto save...

Post by sparky282 »

ok so this problem at least on my machine seems very random for example

Sandbox game with the UK (with units) will crash within a few minutes and pretty much every few minutes there after making it unplayable

Sandbox game with Portugal (without units) so far has crashed maybe about 15 Times in 3 game years best its ever been just about playable
hard to understand why some games are unplayable even from the start and some are not. All games i have started with the UK for example are unplayable

I've also noticed since i unticked save in "My Games Folder" that I've as of yet not had 1 manual save crash might just of been lucky not sure.

The other thing i have noticed is the crashes always seem to happen when zoomed out into more of a world view, and it always seems to be the auto save 2 which has crashed.

Most these things i have noticed are only after i unticked save in "My Games Folder"

Hope this helps some people and maybe helps find a solution.

over the course of the weekend i disabled different drivers and hardware not necessary to run the game this made no difference.

Edit: forgot to mention the crashes do not only happen on the fest speeds either

Return to “Issues & Support”