Sea Transport Issue? (Split from update 0)

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

LeonTrotsky
Colonel
Human: Yes

Sea Transport Issue? (Split from update 0)

Post by LeonTrotsky »

Hey after the update my land troops can't seem to transport from Iran to South Korea. The ships are being weird and just moving back and forth in the harbor. However before update I was able to do the theatre automatic transport... Am I doing something wrong or is it the game?
"If we had more time for discussion we should probably have made a great many more mistakes."
-Leon Trotsky
Draken
General

Re: Update 0 posted

Post by Draken »

LeonTrotsky wrote:Hey after the update my land troops can't seem to transport from Iran to South Korea. The ships are being weird and just moving back and forth in the harbor. However before update I was able to do the theatre automatic transport... Am I doing something wrong or is it the game?

Odd... I'm noticing the same ... Can't sea transport units to ROK
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
Isaac Asimov, Salvor Hardin in "Foundation"
-
Si vis pacem, para bellum
-
It is hard to free fools from the chains they revere.
Voltaire
LeonTrotsky
Colonel

Post by LeonTrotsky »

Yeah, I'm trying to save the South Koreans as the US is slow in entering the war but I can't because I can't seem to transport troops anywhere to any theatre.
"If we had more time for discussion we should probably have made a great many more mistakes."
-Leon Trotsky
Draken
General

Post by Draken »

Draken wrote:
LeonTrotsky wrote:Hey after the update my land troops can't seem to transport from Iran to South Korea. The ships are being weird and just moving back and forth in the harbor. However before update I was able to do the theatre automatic transport... Am I doing something wrong or is it the game?

Odd... I'm noticing the same ... Can't sea transport units to ROK
I was able to do it... I had to send it to the closest Sea pier that I have close to the destination and while on route I issue an UNLOAD order targeting a port in ROK ....

weird.....
-
-
Voltaire
LeonTrotsky
Colonel

Post by LeonTrotsky »

Yeah, I had to do that too. Getting my troops there I used the same tactic of transport from supreme ruler 2020
-Leon Trotsky
Legend
General

Post by Legend »

Hi, if you have specific issues that you think we should know about and act upon please create a new thread under "support". Thanks,

- Daxon, BattleGoat Studios
hoddized
Colonel

Re: Sea Transport Issue? (Split from update 0)

Post by hoddized »

Have noticed the same issue, large number of units idling by piers and the merchant ships just sail out into one hex and then back again. Was at war with ROK and south vietnam playing as the soviets.
Draken
General

Post by Draken »

Looks like I still have the touch... :-)

Anyway, what I am seeing is that if you use the sea transport order between too port that have an "easy" path from one to the other it works but if the path is "too complex" it doesn't

For example from Portsmouth (X:815 Y:149) in the UK to MOKPO (ROK / X:1583 Y:239) it does not work but from Portsmouth to Gibraltar it works...
-
-
Voltaire
LeonTrotsky
Colonel

Post by LeonTrotsky »

Yeah, that works. Do you think they will fix it in the next update? Cause before the update troops would automatically transport...
-Leon Trotsky

Return to “Issues & Support”