Bug Report

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Tenakakhan64
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Bug Report

Post by Tenakakhan64 »

Not sure where to but this so starting it in support and issues.

Australia has water reclamation facilities in Maryborough, darwin, derby, newcastle and x1718 y579, at start when they dont have the tech to build it and so it isnt searchable on industry list either.
Last edited by Tenakakhan64 on Jul 19 2011, edited 2 times in total.
Tenakakhan64
Lieutenant

Re: Bug Report

Post by Tenakakhan64 »

May as well put the rest ive found in one place as well

Subs can attack land units that cant attack them back making them best unit for amphib assaults

no Inflation or employment listed

can never set domestic prices higher than market price unless market price is less than 200% of domestic price (edited to include bigwolfs extra info)

no facility has an upkeep cost listed except military ones and road/rail
Last edited by Tenakakhan64 on Jul 19 2011, edited 1 time in total.
Gmoney542
Sergeant

Post by Gmoney542 »

In the Hold Pusan scenario the end date is set for September 1 1950 but the game continues to play after that date without any popup for a victory or defeat.
BigWolf
Brigadier Gen.

Post by BigWolf »

Tenakakhan64 wrote:no Inflation or employment listed
Bath has confirmed this, and is being looked into
Tenakakhan64 wrote:can never set domestic prices higher than market price
This is not quite true, as far as I can tell it appears the maximum markup is 200% unless market price already above that
Tenakakhan64
Lieutenant

Post by Tenakakhan64 »

ok on the domestic markup price didnt know that but since prices were well over 200% within a few months it still needs looking into ;)
BigWolf
Brigadier Gen.

Post by BigWolf »

Oh true, needs looking at, but the extra info could be/not useful, so thought I'd add it, just in case :)
Gmoney542
Sergeant

Post by Gmoney542 »

There is no way to change your capital city.
BigWolf
Brigadier Gen.

Post by BigWolf »

Gmoney542 wrote:There is no way to change your capital city.
To change your capital city, you need to click on the city you want to change it too, open up "location details" (hexagon symbol on the bottom left panel) on the new panel that will appear above, there is a button to click (has a red flag on it) that will change the selected city to your capital
Hope that helps
Gmoney542
Sergeant

Post by Gmoney542 »

BigWolf wrote: To change your capital city, you need to click on the city you want to change it too, open up "location details" (hexagon symbol on the bottom left panel) on the new panel that will appear above, there is a button to click (has a red flag on it) that will change the selected city to your capital
Hope that helps
I figured that would be the way to do it but when I look at the info panel for any of my cities the option is not there. I am now thinking that it has something to do with me playing a North Vietnam in the Hanoi Hilton scenario. I am trying to make Hanoi my capital.

Maybe you cannot change your capital in any of the scenarios and only the campaign and sandbox mode allow to do this?
BigWolf
Brigadier Gen.

Post by BigWolf »

Have you loaded up a campaign/scenario and checked if you are able to?
Gmoney542
Sergeant

Post by Gmoney542 »

Yes, it let me do it in both campaign and sandbox mode. I also tried the other scenarios and found that you can't change capital cities in any scenario.

I also have not been able to find a way to see progress on buildings under construction.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

If you check the scenario settings at lobby level, they are set to "no capital move". This is by design.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Hundane
General

Post by Hundane »

Situation: USA player in proxy war with North Korea.

The US taking the cities results in the USA getting Garrisons in those cities. US garrisons in South Korean controlled terrain are getting move orders to other locations but with 0 movement they just stay in those cities, it being SK controlled they dont depop into the box.

Same situation- Taking neutral fire results in a message with a response to Declare War, hitting the button to Declare War via the message has no effect. (not that I mind ). Its just like hitting the ignore button though, it doesnt take you to the DoW screen or actually DoW.

Return to “Issues & Support”