Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

kkania
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Re: Unit Errata

Post by kkania »

barkhauer wrote:
Hundane wrote:CH-47A Chinook. Personel of 3, cargo 8t. 5days to research, 3 days to build.

This supposed to be a single helo unit ?
Yeah, it looks like a single helicopter instead of a squadron.

Amusingly, it also researches in 3 days.
I think we've stumbled onto George's methodology - take a single unit, fill out the blanks and multiply by X. 8O
NitrousOxide
Sergeant

Post by NitrousOxide »

Playing as france i noticed the following almost all AA available at the beggining.

ASCOD Rapier
ASCOD Wildcat
MIM-104 Patriot
ACV-AD Stinger
SHAHINE
VBL
M113A2 Sinai 23
MICA VL Shorad
Samp/T-15 Aster 15
VBL RBS 70
Mistral
Roland 2
VT-1B Crotale NG
Crotale
vengen
Warrant Officer

Post by vengen »

I found another strategic bomber without any missile capacity - the Tu-16A.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Is that a savegame from before the update? I thought that was fixed as part of update 0...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Chesehead
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Chesehead »

AGM-129 is a tech level 91 nuke missile that I can get in 1950. May or may not be a bug. I can also get it before it's predicessor.
vengen
Warrant Officer

Post by vengen »

Balthagor wrote:Is that a savegame from before the update? I thought that was fixed as part of update 0...
I thought it was post update, but it would be just like me to screw up the update installation. Is the game version displayed in any of the menus?
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

vengen wrote:
Balthagor wrote:Is that a savegame from before the update? I thought that was fixed as part of update 0...
I thought it was post update, but it would be just like me to screw up the update installation. Is the game version displayed in any of the menus?
Main menu at the start of the game. Under neath the "QUIT" option.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Chesehead
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Chesehead »

Atlas ICBM is listed under a land launched missile, thus is too big for any land vechile so far.
Polaris A-3 comes unlocked before the orginal Polaris missile. (I think the need for the pre-req of multi stage rockets needs to be switched between the two missiles)
Not sure if the dev's planed for the regulus missile, as they including the Sub for it, but no missile desighn.
vengen
Warrant Officer

Post by vengen »

Fistalis wrote:
vengen wrote:
Main menu at the start of the game. Under neath the "QUIT" option.
Got it, yes it is after the update. So the Tu-16A still has no missile capacity.

BTW - I can't find the Tu-95 technology so I can research it. I'm past 1/1/53 just in case it releases by date.
BigWolf
Brigadier Gen.

Post by BigWolf »

vengen wrote: Got it, yes it is after the update. So the Tu-16A still has no missile capacity.

BTW - I can't find the Tu-95 technology so I can research it. I'm past 1/1/53 just in case it releases by date.
This on a new game, or a save started prior to the patch? As patches won't fix data issues for savegames
hoddized
Colonel

Post by hoddized »

Chinese type 63 tank is just called "Amphibious Light Tank" IIRC.

Edit: AKA WZ211 or ZTS63
vengen
Warrant Officer

Post by vengen »

BigWolf wrote:
vengen wrote: Got it, yes it is after the update. So the Tu-16A still has no missile capacity.

This on a new game, or a save started prior to the patch? As patches won't fix data issues for savegames
New game started after patch.
nsold7
Sergeant

Post by nsold7 »

I also noticed playing as the U.S. that the MIM-104 Patriot PAC-3 missile is available very early on.
Vuk-Wolf
Colonel

Post by Vuk-Wolf »

You can't research T-55 model 1951, T-62, T-55 mod. 1953 and variety of other vehicles which exist, but you cannot research them as USSR. I mean after you have T-54 next tank in tree is T-72M
Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.
avee
Corporal

Post by avee »

I created a fix for AA systems available too early. It`s far from perfect but at least now you can`t research S-400 in 1949. :)
Link: http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 65&t=18398

Return to “Issues & Support”