Problem adding a country!

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

LTplayer
Corporal
Human: Yes

Problem adding a country!

Post by LTplayer »

I have read quite a few of the tips and guides scattered on this forum and I have been able to create a country. I have no problem with the coldwar.csp or creating the orbat file. The problem I am having is with giving my nation a capital. For example, in the modern world mod within Colombia there is the FARC. They have a capital within Colombia. I have tried something similar with Argentina and there is nothing. I can center on the allotted capital (wit the correct map reference) but it still belongs to Argentina! How am I to change this? What have I not done?
Fistalis
General
Human: Yes

Re: Problem adding a country!

Post by Fistalis »

LTplayer wrote:I have read quite a few of the tips and guides scattered on this forum and I have been able to create a country. I have no problem with the coldwar.csp or creating the orbat file. The problem I am having is with giving my nation a capital. For example, in the modern world mod within Colombia there is the FARC. They have a capital within Colombia. I have tried something similar with Argentina and there is nothing. I can center on the allotted capital (wit the correct map reference) but it still belongs to Argentina! How am I to change this? What have I not done?
To do something similar as FARC you will need to give them hexes via events.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace

Return to “Modding SRCW”