Changing date of scenario.

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Evan857
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Changing date of scenario.

Post by Evan857 »

Can anyone help me? I seem to have trouble with my mod when I change the date of the scenario, the mod crashes every time I play it for about 5-10 minutes.
I also found that if I change the date before I build a cache the game will crash while building it. I don't have any trouble with the mod if I leave it on 1949.

Are there any certain things I need to do to change the date of a scenario?
Fistalis
General

Re: Changing date of scenario.

Post by Fistalis »

Evan857 wrote:Can anyone help me? I seem to have trouble with my mod when I change the date of the scenario, the mod crashes every time I play it for about 5-10 minutes.
I also found that if I change the date before I build a cache the game will crash while building it. I don't have any trouble with the mod if I leave it on 1949.

Are there any certain things I need to do to change the date of a scenario?
Nah date in the sceanrio is in the scenario file. I've changed it for almost every mod i've done and never seen any crashing error due to it. Its likely that if it is causing it you may be inputting the date wrong although its more likely that there is some other error in your files you are unaware of.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Evan857
Sergeant

Re: Changing date of scenario.

Post by Evan857 »

My mod only crashes when I use a different start date. Its fine if I leave it on 1949.

Return to “Modding SRCW”