modern world Wazirstan can't win

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

an2255
Sergeant
Human: Yes

modern world Wazirstan can't win

Post by an2255 »

when i play modern world mod as Wazirstan i can move my units through Pakistan for the first months of the game but then there is a military coup or something in Pakistan. the problem is that i have low relations with the new government ant they have 100% justification but then it gets even more messed up because china Russia and there allies all start a war with me and they have all got alliances with Pakistan so basically if you play as Wazirstan you can't win
Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: modern world Wazirstan can't win

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Ah a challenge, ain't that the fun part?
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Waziristan was meant to be the most challenging. I'll take a look at the coup event for pakistan though.

Just for my info and testing what Volatility are you playing on? Also is this the latest release version or the Beta Version?
It may be impossible to win on excluded volatility with Waziristan, I would suggest a lower volatility rating for playing waziristan. Similar to how it was luck of the draw in SR2020 if you could survive Playing Kosovo on very high volatility.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
an2255
Sergeant

Post by an2255 »

the settings I use are:
high Volatility
no fog of war
nukes on
start without units
allow government change
I'am also using a mod aiparams (well I think its called ??? )
but cant remember what mod its from

Return to “Modding SRCW”