AI randomness?

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

TheCyab6a
Lt. Colonel
Human: Yes

AI randomness?

Post by TheCyab6a »

is there any mod out there or simple change to a file that will make the AIs start with there initiative for land units turned down not off but down to avoid nations spreading there units everywhere and gettin out of supply and causing major lagg
Terrantrooper
Warrant Officer

Re: AI randomness?

Post by Terrantrooper »

Yea i get this as well it makes game almost unplayable it would be good if the AI was more inteligent and not just building to the point that they have no resorces left.
Also as i may have mentioned else where it would be good if the AI developed facilitys Military, Produciton and resorce development.

The idea is that the AI wont build more units than its region can support this would speed the game up alot and inprove the experience of playing the game. If that region wants more units then the AI should build facilitys in order to support that.

Having the option of Liberating colonys would also be good as well as not having haf the worlds armys on small islands and Hong Kong and the Ai would maybe keep there army's in there own Nations or colonys in peace time.

Also 1 unit i think should be changed is the British Lightning in this game is a Pisten engin fighter where as in reality the Lighting was a jet.

1 last thing it would be nice if you could cancel individual treates without having to agree with the other region you can just say canel a formal alliance without having to cancel diplomatic relations with that region for example.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheCyab6a
Lt. Colonel

Re: AI randomness?

Post by TheCyab6a »

i agree completely but u can cancel indavidual treaties if im not mistaken

Return to “Modding SRCW”