Modern world Mod User Poll

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Fistalis
General
Human: Yes

Re: Modern world Mod User Poll

Post by Fistalis »

number47 wrote:Is everything ok with the poll? HUH

[_]O I see around 15 "map fixes" options; 5 "add tech"; 12 "Relations fixes"; and the other... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fistalis wrote:
Polls do not like being edited |O
|O
Don't wanna start a new thread.. but everytime I try to edit the Poll it adds another duplicate.
If I can get everyone to delete their posts I'll delete the thread and start a new one I guess,(can't do it if other people have posts cause I'm not a mod)

My other option is to find free forum hosting and move the discussion there.. but I really don't want to create a separate community. :x (or deal with the inevitable crap that would entail)

3rd option would be to setup a server here but A I don't own a domain and B. I'm way too lazy for that.

Edit: I'll leave it up to you all.. I have a few forums registered with proboards.. or I can start a new thread here.. but after a few versions thats just gonna look like forum clutter...

Forums are now separate. Will still check here. But figured I can control my threads/polls etc a bit better and maybe BG won't have to deal with as much. This is still home base. But Any discussion of my mods would be better there. :wink:

http://fistalis.proboards.com/index.cgi
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Okay guys, I've got the the majority of things on my to do list regarding relations done. If you have anything specific to add Sign up and post it on my forums. Since what I have now isn't enough for a new version, If I don't get feed back I'm gonna just do what I want.

Same thing goes for version 0.81, only person who has voted in the poll (or even used the forums) is mr.playa. And if I'm only getting one vote and no specific specific feedback I may as well do whatever I want, and may delay 0.8 til next friday.

I'm fine with that.. I specifically set forums up so people could provide more and/or specific feeback on each element that needs to be updated. (without me having to parse through a single thread of 90 different topics) If people don't use it i'm fine with going back to "I'll do whatever I feel like doing whenever I feel like doing it" :wink:
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Just a minor note.. you don't have to sign up to post on my forums.. just to participate in the poll. (although doing a captcha everytime you post is liable to get old quick, so its easier on you if you do sign up)
Captiva
Sergeant

Post by Captiva »

I'm going to give your mod a full go here in a few....I know one thing I would like to see in the game...Unit Naming...I cant figure out why BG cant get this right for CW. I am a big Role Player so your mod is looking good, loaded it up last night and checked it out a little....Why no American carrier task forces at start? We have at least one overseas. The other thing I find annoying...but realistic I guess is the mass amount of troops in afgan. I dont mind a couple, but having so many over there with no way out is a burden.

Just suggestions though....So take em with a grain of salt. Good work so far.
I'll prolly have more feedback soon. :-)
domcoppinger
Colonel

Post by domcoppinger »

[quote="Captiva"]...The other thing I find annoying...but realistic I guess is the mass amount of troops in afgan. I dont mind a couple, but having so many over there with no way out is a burden./quote]

Haha now you know just what the President of the United States has to deal with! :)
Much Thanks

- [On the topic of timelines] "Time isn't made of lines, it is made of circles, that's why clocks are round!" - Unknown-

Number 46-48
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

Your mod is really amazing but it seems that all the cities have a 1949 population- which is a bit annoying :wink: Keep up the good work!!
:-)
Please teach AI everything!
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Zuikaku wrote:Your mod is really amazing but it seems that all the cities have a 1949 population- which is a bit annoying :wink: Keep up the good work!!
:-)
Countries have the correct populations (roughly) but it distributes the population evenly over the hexes (mainly empty hexes for some reason). We can't change the populations of specific cities etc.

This is something that annoys me as well.. but its not significant enough for me to bug the devs to fix it, although I have pointed out to them that the population distribution formula ends up placing most of the pop in empty hexes.
SaudiSerb
Warrant Officer

Post by SaudiSerb »

Hi to everyone and i want to ask something
is it possible to make visible units from other country's
its cool to we buy units!

[_]B

Return to “Modding SRCW”