Cold war mod Soviet Union??

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

warhead
Captain
Human: Yes

Cold war mod Soviet Union??

Post by warhead »

Any way to change all of the Soviet colonies into the USSR and make it loyal to the USSR? Wouldn't want this to replace my cold war cache - but i'd like to make a seperate one so when I play as the soviets i don't have to declare war on my colonies to get the land

have no idea how i could mod this
Fistalis
General

Re: Cold war mod Soviet Union??

Post by Fistalis »

warhead wrote:Any way to change all of the Soviet colonies into the USSR and make it loyal to the USSR? Wouldn't want this to replace my cold war cache - but i'd like to make a seperate one so when I play as the soviets i don't have to declare war on my colonies to get the land

have no idea how i could mod this
Wouldn't be hard. (I thought there was a mod like this.. )
Setup your scenario file.
add the regions under the USSRs &&grouping section in the .CVP
Remove the regions from the .region include
recache
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
IceCold
Lieutenant

Post by IceCold »

Honestly why would you want to do that? You can already build on their territories, and you can make them give you anything they have, money , resources, and all that stuff. I just think of it as my land already, just with auto management, its helpful during war. You can just supply them with equipment and have them fight the battles while you focus on getting troops to land on their ports and such.
domcoppinger
Colonel

Post by domcoppinger »

IceCold wrote:Honestly why would you want to do that? You can already build on their territories, and you can make them give you anything they have, money , resources, and all that stuff. I just think of it as my land already, just with auto management, its helpful during war. You can just supply them with equipment and have them fight the battles while you focus on getting troops to land on their ports and such.
How do you get them to give you resources? I haven't even realised you could do that! Is it just a straight up treaty, but with them willing to hand over pretty much anything?

Also whilst I think of it shouldn't parent nations be able to trade military units with colonies... BOTH ways, i.e so Russia could disarm a colony at one point but rearm it later!
Much Thanks

- [On the topic of timelines] "Time isn't made of lines, it is made of circles, that's why clocks are round!" - Unknown-

Number 46-48
Micheal
Warrant Officer

Post by Micheal »

How do you recache?

Return to “Modding SRCW”