zombies

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

SoB
Brigadier Gen.

zombies

Post by SoB »

:o can some body make a zombie out break mod.

The whole world would be loyal to the zeds and they will have a high spawn rate and all ready infect a lot of cities. all so will have to do something with relation ship to have different wars.

For a back story it is the ***** revenge attack.
You plastic soldiers i will turn you in to real soldiers

CPO Mzinyati
number47
General
Human: Yes

Re: zombies

Post by number47 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: great idea!!!!
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

I acualy plan on making such a mod. Already know how to get it implimented. Only need somone to do the art for me. Also gota finish my other projects.
SoB
Brigadier Gen.

Post by SoB »

Awesome. Have you asked the developers if they have a zed unit lurking around or if they could make one.

Can some body please tell me why N. A. Z. I. Was block out like some swear word. Hiding a fact dose not make it go away.

CPO Mzinyati
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

Post by comrade.seawolf »

Ruges wrote:I acualy plan on making such a mod. Already know how to get it implimented. Only need somone to do the art for me. Also gota finish my other projects.
New game release, tough time for modders ;) like minecraft updates but bigger. Good to see you're still active in the mod department though Ruges :)
SoB
Brigadier Gen.

Post by SoB »

bump

CPO Mzinyati
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

You know Skyrim, BF3, MW3 all just came out. where am i to find time to work on zombies? I am taking the end of January/feburary off from work, maybe I will work on it then.
SoB
Brigadier Gen.

Post by SoB »

wich is better MW3 or BF3

i like single player and co op

CPO Mzinyati
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Each have there advantages and disadvantages. If you like more vehicles and range, BF3 is your game. if you like smaller up close and personal MW3 is for you. BF3 is more squad based. MW3 is more run off and do your own thing.

Also welcome back Matchmaking. Yep MW3 is practicaly a MW2 clone. matchmaking and all. I would almost say dont buy it on this alone. However I love a good single player story. And I am probly more tollerable then most and will say they are great stories. I loved playing threw them. Sure they are a bit short. I think BF3 had a bit better of a storyline. Granted short. But I felt more involved, and how great BF3 looks. its a nice looking game, exspecialy if you have a high end system and can run it at max. I defenatly think it has been some of the best FPS single player gameplay I have played yet. BF3 coop is a bit funner, however MW3 coop is going to have allot more replayability.

Choose both if you can. But I think BF3 is going to be the better game. which is sad becouse MW3 should have won hands down. However I think one of the things that made a huge difference in BF3 is they changed the way weapons and combat play out. Gone are the clunky weapons fine hit damage and hit boxes. They moved to a system that is more like MW. Hell they even said so in an interview that is what they did. Makes shooting people so much nicer, I like that feel over the previous style.

Maybe I am a bit biased in my review. I like to think I am not. I thought I was a MW3 fanboy. Maybe somone else who thinks MW3 is better then BF3 can chime in.
domcoppinger
Colonel

Post by domcoppinger »

Ruges wrote:Each have there advantages and disadvantages. If you like more vehicles and range, BF3 is your game. if you like smaller up close and personal MW3 is for you. BF3 is more squad based. MW3 is more run off and do your own thing.

Also welcome back Matchmaking. Yep MW3 is practicaly a MW2 clone. matchmaking and all. I would almost say dont buy it on this alone. However I love a good single player story. And I am probly more tollerable then most and will say they are great stories. I loved playing threw them. Sure they are a bit short. I think BF3 had a bit better of a storyline. Granted short. But I felt more involved, and how great BF3 looks. its a nice looking game, exspecialy if you have a high end system and can run it at max. I defenatly think it has been some of the best FPS single player gameplay I have played yet. BF3 coop is a bit funner, however MW3 coop is going to have allot more replayability.

Choose both if you can. But I think BF3 is going to be the better game. which is sad becouse MW3 should have won hands down. However I think one of the things that made a huge difference in BF3 is they changed the way weapons and combat play out. Gone are the clunky weapons fine hit damage and hit boxes. They moved to a system that is more like MW. Hell they even said so in an interview that is what they did. Makes shooting people so much nicer, I like that feel over the previous style.

Maybe I am a bit biased in my review. I like to think I am not. I thought I was a MW3 fanboy. Maybe somone else who thinks MW3 is better then BF3 can chime in.
There is dedicated server support though!!! Rejoice!
Much Thanks

- [On the topic of timelines] "Time isn't made of lines, it is made of circles, that's why clocks are round!" - Unknown-

Number 46-48
SoB
Brigadier Gen.

Post by SoB »

So any body going for a zombie mod

CPO Mzinyati
domcoppinger
Colonel

Post by domcoppinger »

SoB wrote:So any body going for a zombie mod
Ruges (or urges if my autocorrect were to have it way) is, you just gonna have to wait!
Much Thanks

- [On the topic of timelines] "Time isn't made of lines, it is made of circles, that's why clocks are round!" - Unknown-

Number 46-48
SoB
Brigadier Gen.

Post by SoB »

SoB wrote:So any body going for a zombie mod

CPO Mzinyati
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

I should make a video of what I have so far for the zombie mod, its kinda funny watching them ravage threw major cities.

Return to “Modding SRCW”