Community Modding Coalition

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

starwalker22
Corporal
Human: Yes

Community Modding Coalition

Post by starwalker22 »

I've had this idea for awhile now that I'm just now deciding to post. It may be worthless or something of very little interest, but I think it is worth a shot to share. Would anyone (Other modders or people interested in modding) like to come together to form a Community Modding Coalition? This coalition would:

1. Take requests for mods or features that we as modders of all different levels could work together on and provide to the rest of the community.

2. Function well as a way to teach those of lesser knowledge of modding (Like myself). We could have the more experienced modders take on the more challenging aspects of a project, and assign the easier tasks to the newbies, who would then gain experience and learn from those who know more.

3. Develop and discuss ideas for new scenarios, mods, and more.

4. Have a good time doing it.

So... If anyone else is interested, be you a modder, or if you want to be one, or simply someone who supports this idea, post away!
geminif4ucorsair
General

Re: Community Modding Coalition

Post by geminif4ucorsair »

I'd volunteer to make some suggested Scenario's and compile the orbat, but I lack the computer skills to be a modder.
SGTscuba
General

Re: Community Modding Coalition

Post by SGTscuba »

I can help with research and some modding (mainly creating new units and making sure they are balanced) so I would be in for this, I don't have all the time in the world, but then again I can always do the edits whilst play sr cw :)
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040

Return to “Modding SRCW”