Xb's Tech Mod

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Xbwalker
Brigadier Gen.

Xb's Tech Mod

Post by Xbwalker »

As promised, I will be getting to work on a tech mod for the new SRCW game and I am excited about it for sure. The way tech flows in this game makes much more sense to me than previous SR games and it has a TON of potential for excellent modding.

My primary goal for starters is as follows.
1. Increase tech variety particularly for units
2. Add new units to the game
3. More variety for low tech nations to play around with

Here are what I need.

a. Researchers
b. 3D Modelers
c. Tech Scripters (the guys who write the actual techs into the game. I will be assisting here)
d. Ideas

I have no doubt that there will be plenty of opinions and ideas for techs. If there is one thing that is in no short supply on the internet, it's opinions.
Chesehead
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Xb's Tech Mod

Post by Chesehead »

Might be worthwhile to work with stuguy99 and combine both mods since they seem to have a similar purpose. I'll be helping him out with a bunch of tech stuff and some units, so feel free to borrow anything I dig up there.
domcoppinger
Colonel
Human: Yes

Post by domcoppinger »

You can count me in as a Tech scripter and part time researcher! (I have a large amount of free time at the moment and for the next 6 months. I would love to do something productive with that time!)
Much Thanks

- [On the topic of timelines] "Time isn't made of lines, it is made of circles, that's why clocks are round!" - Unknown-

Number 46-48
Xbwalker
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Xbwalker »

Tomorrow afternoon I will be focusing on the preliminary work for this mod. I won't be in a hurry to release any files until the next patch which I hear has some techs already in it.

My main focus tomorrow will begin with general techs and not units.

If you want to put heads together and start drawing up some research plans, you may contact me on Xfire (www.xfire.com) my username is Xbwalker

Return to “Modding SRCW”