Tired of boring AI?

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Slyguy3129
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Re: Tired of boring AI?

Post by Slyguy3129 »

Pete wrote:To Slyguy: I can't upload anything here. It always says "(this) file extension is not allowed."
Also, I'm not trying to make a modding tutorial. I don't have the time or inclination to do that.
There is a treasure drove of information here: http://www.supremewiki.com/index.php/Mo ... Ruler_2020
and available on the forums if you search for it.

As for the port in Hong Kong, since that's so very important and easy I'll explain:
Open the Default.OOF file (that's where all the building data is) find the line for the port in Hong Kong and delete it. Double check what number the sea port is in the Defualt.UNITS (that's also where you can change units) to ensure you delete the right thing. Then rebuild the cache.

That's cool I understand, I just don't know what file to mod so that I might find it to add or replace the numbers that you have given.

Thanks, I'll try and find it myself then.
Overlord
Lt. Colonel

Re: Tired of boring AI?

Post by Overlord »

It seems you don't need to rebuild the cache and you can use them with save, if you check the INI\AllLoad.ini it states
"Include file for ALL LOADS - cached, non-cached, and Saved Games (these items not saved w/game files)".
Overlord

Return to “Modding SRCW”