Cuba rules!

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

number47
General
Human: Yes

Re: Cuba rules!

Post by number47 »

I really hope this AAR will continue... :-?
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
tiger
Sergeant

Post by tiger »

it will continue, have not had alot of time with which to play, but here is the next installment.
tiger
Sergeant

Post by tiger »

January 4th 1954

Somewhere near Santiago de Cuba in a dark room, Tiger sat looking through the files relating to Alejandro Jose Muchas arrest, he had been contacted by Vladimir Stephanov to inform that the camp had been reopened and that more information on his case had come to light regarding his possible case of treason and he had requested The presidents presence with regards to the consequences.

Tiger sat in the camps commandants office reviewing the information he was shadowed by Vladimir Stephanov and Mikhai Kalinin.

He was given Alejandros testimony of the reasons why he could not complete the plan as requested by his presidente, it mostly cited that lack of supplies in the economic market was to blame for the project being completed behind schedule and also over budget and he had apologised for this issue.

“So why has he been arrested Vladimir, he was gven 6 months to complete the details mentioned to him in our meeting at the end of November so where have the details got marred in paranoia and ended up here?”

“Sir, I do apologise for this but I believed after new information was presented to me by Mikhai that this was the correct course of action.”

“Mikhai what new information have you got for me then to validate this.”

“Cerinately Sir.” Mikhai nods to a young recruit standing in the room who flicks of the lights and turns on an overhead projector. “ This is intercepted information from one of our spies in the USA who are keeping an eye on us. But as you can see from this first slide, the 2 military bases which have been used to increase the supply of goods around our island.
Supply issue 1.jpg
Also remember that you informed Alejandro he had to resolve the issue, well if you look at this second slide you can see that the issues he has reported to you about he has not done anything despite the warnings given to him to increase construction and supply
supply issue 2.jpg
. After the conversation you had with him and Vladimir we have had him under surveilance by the Cuban arm of the KGB. What we have noticed is he has not made any plans for new construction in these areas, nor has he shown any willingness to get the needed supplies to even complete the existing bases. All he has been seen doing is a lot of banking.”[/color]

“Banking?”

“ Yes sir, we have been tracking him and what we have discovered is that he has been siphoning money out of government accounts and not been used to assist in any contracts or items that could be considered remotely useful to the government, it is my belief that he has been stockpiling money to make an escape with. We have tracked a few calls to the US embassy and he has visited a few times as well.

“What is your conclusion from all this information?

“It is my conclusion sir that he is preparing to defect to the US with Government Secrets.”

“Vladimir what is your opinion on this?”

“ I believe the same as Mikhai, he was the one who showed me this information and this is the only logical explanation from the information we have in front of us, that’s why we arrested him and brought him here for questioning and we have a written confession signed by him confirming our suspicions”

“Let me see this confession.”

Vladimir opens a file he has been holding under his arm and passes the confession to Tiger.

Tiger reads the confession once and then again, he cannot believe that a government official would consider defrauding the government.

“Where is Alejandro now?”

“He is locked up in his cell.”

With that Tiger gets up and storms out of the office towards the cell block, hot on his heels are Vladimir and Mikhai who exchange each other a worried look as they are unsure of what is to happen. Tiger storms across the parade ground towards the stand alone cell block, the few soldiers who are about jump to attention and salute their president who ignores them and it becomes obvious to Vladimir that the president is very angry and may do something very rash.

He smashes open the door to the cell block nearly smashing the door off it hinges and he screams at the master-at-arms to open the cell door, the master-at-arms immediately obeys as he does not want to say no. Tiger goes in the cell and grabs Alejandro by the collar and rips him out of the cell and kicks him out onto the parade ground.

“GET UP!”

Tiger yells as Alejandro stands. He slaps him with the confession.

“Is this true?”

Alejandro nods. With that confession Tiger screams and goes crazy, he punches Alejandro in the jaw so hard you can hear the crack as his jawbone breaks and he collaspses on the floor, with that he kicks him many times until he is spitting blooding. Alejandro looks at Tiger with a pathetic plea of mercy.

“There is no mercy for traitors” Tiger says and with that he pulls a colt revolver from the 1880’s from his holster and empties all the chambers into Alejandros body.

Tiger turns to Vladimir and says “Make sure this traitor is dead, make sure he is made and example of and get rid of the body. Then find me a replacement.”

He then turns to the soldiers ho have wathced the display. “ Let this be a lesson” Tiger Says, “Don’t fail your supreme ruler, now one of you guys must be hiding some alcohol in your foot lockers, bring me a drink now, preferably Vodka.”

A young soldier runs off and brings him a bottle and offers it to him and with that Tiger takes a swig and that spends the afternoon talking to the soldiers on the camp and drinking with him, whilst his ministers sort out the mess he just made.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “After Action Reports”