The Russian Federation

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Kiril
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

The Russian Federation

Post by Kiril »

Howdy, I'll be creating an AAR as Russia, using the Modern World mod. I realize that updates within the modification could ruin my updates to my AAR, however I won't be updating until my AAR is done. Not using any nuclear weapons and I'm gonna try to control my military actions to a medium level unless something severe happens. Will be updated weekly, and maybe 2 times in one week depending on my schedule. Let us start of with my official introduction before I go with it. I will not use actual Russian issues/actions as I have other plans.

----

November 2009
A disputed election pattern within the Russian parliament causes panic and distress among the people of Russia. Several unpopular members were elected into parliament by falsified ballots. The Russian government issues out several policies for a temporary amount of time to, "remove" if you will, the panic and mass distress. These policies include multiple restrictions on human rights, such as travel during times of the day and night, curfews starting at 5PM until 8AM. Working hours reduced from up to 12, to less than 5. Money has been deducted from civil affairs. The people are losing their rights.

February 2010
Panic has lessened from its heights in November and early December. January panic levels were at a second high for the period. With only 18 days until the policies imposed on the Russian people, they considering to reinstate all restrictions, and impose more invalid laws against rights. This is where the UN and United States foreign policy begins to interfere. The United Nations imposes sanctions against Russia to hopefully curve their thoughts of policy making. The Russian constitution is virtually invalid. The United States begin to impose their own sanctions and begin to close off Russian borders, creating more hatred for the Americans and the United Nations.

March 2010
Russia warns of action against the United States blockades. The United States ignores this, and they are forced to leave due to economic issues and strange revolts against local governments. With the US gone, Russia keeps their policies against their people. With the panic and distress gone, those restrictions are seen as a threat against humanity. The European Union, with no actual authority, forces the Russian government to send immigrants back to their homelands.

November 2010
One year from the start of the panic and issues, the Russian president is elected out. Russian parliament is removed from power by the President and his Prime Minister. This increases the chance of Russia reverting back to its original state as the Soviet Union. Military power is used more to protect the Kremlin. Moscow is placed under military control as ordered by the President. Several election features are removed from government. Ultimately, this gives the President and Prime Minister the right to be in power until death.

Months later...
December 2011

Russia is declared a military state, military incursions by the United States and other US aligned nations increase. Several defense facilities are under construction in Eastern Russia and Western Russian borders.
Kiril
Lieutenant

Re: The Russian Federation

Post by Kiril »

January 2012
Things were not pretty. Several continued US incursions led to Russia shooting down around 10 of their fighter jets. However on the west.. Russia was cut off from her ally between Moldova and Ukraine. Ukraine, imposing several sanctions against Russia, had cut all relations with Russia in light of reforming their diplomatic stability. In a message sent to the Ukraine national parliament several things were said.

The message is as followed;

-------

Yes I do indeed take some of this a bit more serious than others. I love my roleplay opportunities. :P
LiKaapstad
Colonel

Post by LiKaapstad »

I find your enthusiasm for role play awsome :). Aslong as you have immense fun and enjoy it, keep doing it!
Best regards from LiKaapstad,
NO PROP 8 California...Equality for ALL
Kiril
Lieutenant

Post by Kiril »

Originally I planned on once a week. That failed. Schedule went from some time, to no time. I'll continue around January 10th.
Avindian
Sergeant

Post by Avindian »

Very interesting stuff!

Return to “After Action Reports”