Single player sandbox Japan

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Re: Single player sandbox Japan

Post by tkobo »

i still have alot of them,but dont know if i have all,and im pretty sure i didnt bother to save games after i unleashed the units to ai control in eu and africa.This game was played on 4 different computers,one of which i wont be at the location of for a few months at least (probably not til spring)

save 67 (?) has a tech level of over 150.Best unit was the vampire.Units lost was at like 22,and units killed like 11k.

Units lost no doubt goes up sharply after the ai is given control.Though its likely not that bad by normal standards.The ai does very well,when given top end units.Ive seen the AI absolutely crush human players,when supplied with a decent amount of good units.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

Thanks for the info. Tech level >150 by the 80s is quite high. I agree with you that the AI does superb if it has higher level units and high numbers, as well as enough money and military goods.
If i understood it right, you achieved world conquest besides USA and Israel, or? It would be nice if with update 3 the problem with the ussr sphere win in the first years in sandbox mode could be fixed.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

Tech level has always been too easy.But "too easy" "is wanted by a lot of players...so its kinda right for the game" (or so ive been told) .. :lol:

I think the sphere change problem was already "fixed",prior to this upcoming update.This aar is over a year old,and im pretty sure in games ive played that the sphere issue was "resolved".But i havent played in while,as ive been waiting for the next update to start a new game,and my memory aint what is used to be.

Im not sure who else besides the US wasnt conquered when i stopped playing this aar.If i remember correctly,there were a few others including canada .

Have you played srcw yet ?You usually do some very good aars ,and i dont see any by you for cold war .
Chuckle TM
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

No, i haven't played SRCW much. I have been quite busy and haven't have time to play much or to visit this board. I will give the game a new try once update 3 is ready. I am glad you enjoy my AARs, thank you.

Good to hear the sphere change issue is already fixed. I didn't notice your AAR was "that" old :lol:. I haven't visit this forum for a long time and after reading a new update was almost done, i came back and read a bit through the threads. I always have enjoyed your AARs, specially your way of using heavy aircraft in warfare.
Maybe you are motivated for a new detailed AAR after update 3? :-)
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

Probably not gonna do an aar any time soon.
Chuckle TM
Boeing707
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Post by Boeing707 »

Nice one man! I'm gonna try that with Israel! XD :lol:
Anthropoid
Colonel
Human: Yes

Post by Anthropoid »

Very interesting AAR. Your perserverance through the tedium of the massive sprawl stage was particularly amazing!

Return to “After Action Reports”