North Korea

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

LeonTrotsky
Colonel
Human: Yes

North Korea

Post by LeonTrotsky »

SO I went to my favorite nation from SR2020, North Korea, well tied with Israel. However I wanted to know what happened with everyone else. When I play an MP game I get destroyed by the South Koreans, sometimes. However I almost always win in single player (same settings and everything). I also wanted to know how anyone went about the world as the DPRK.
"If we had more time for discussion we should probably have made a great many more mistakes."
-Leon Trotsky
cswcu48
Sergeant

Re: North Korea

Post by cswcu48 »

Well since I did not have any gas to begin with I built a whole crap ton of infantry and marched them right into South Korea because they had 2 oil hexes. After SK fell I became allies with China and had close ties to the USSR. I then proceeded to invaded all asian countries along with China and shortley was knocking on the middle east's front door.
DaRkTiDe
Corporal

Post by DaRkTiDe »

Damn NK decided to invade SK while i had mutual defense treaty with SK, then i just overwhemled them with troops

As USA, Thank God I didnt resort to Nukes! Like i did with Cuba
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

I would love to try a North Korean game one day...

Bit busy at the moment though :( and my game time is seperated by My British Game, My Yugoslavian game and BFBC2. Plus don't wanna start any more games til update 2 :)

You managed to get further in a game with NK Yet?
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
cswcu48
Sergeant

Post by cswcu48 »

I restarted and allied myself with the USSR and China. Firts atrget was SK, followed by Burma for oil, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Malasia. I am now at wra with China and have eben for the last 4 years. The NK penisula has been overrun by I have so much developed resoucres in Burma that I am winning the war against China and slowly creeping up on bejing.
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

Have fun with China it took me 6 years - I was afk for about 2 though - I resorted to paradropping Special Forces on the Chinese Capital... 9 times in the end due to it moving... Oh and one Amphibious assault lol
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
LeonTrotsky
Colonel

Post by LeonTrotsky »

I always take Japan after SK. Then I move onto Taiwan, then Vietnam, Cambodia, laos, then Thailand and Burma. After that if I feel like it I take malayasia and Indonesia. Oh and my borders with china and India by that point are incredibly fortified.
"If we had more time for discussion we should probably have made a great many more mistakes."
-Leon Trotsky

Return to “After Action Reports”