Mexico goes to Vietnam

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

PWNzer49
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Mexico goes to Vietnam

Post by PWNzer49 »

This is more of a topic highlighting how cool the new AI support is...but here we go. So I'm playing as China and decide it was time to liberate vietnam from her capitalist oppressors and quickly flooded the northern region with mobile infantry.
This whole time I've been buttering up Mexico with bribes and technology until I had myself a new alliance + mutual defence. So while my attack on French Vietnam and her Euro allies I slid across the pacific to check on Mexico. While doing that I noticed about 8 or 9 Mexican Merchant Marines moving towards South East Asia.
Later they turned out to be Mexican transports/tanks that came to fight alongside their new Soviet/North Korean allies. Impressed I was that mutual defence contracts have a purpose.
Liustares
Sergeant

Re: Mexico goes to Vietnam

Post by Liustares »

OMG! That's awesome, also taking in consideration the long distance between both countries. Great to know that Allies will help us this time when we run into troubles :-) .
NEW AAR!
MEXICO: ASCENT OF THE EAGLE'S COVENANT

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 54&t=19004
Follow this epic series with captivating storyline!!!
CHAPTER 2 RELEASED!!!
mfisher12
Lt. Colonel

Post by mfisher12 »

It's a pleasant change, but still needs some work. (Like the French navy sailing out into the Atlantic til they run out of gas and spending the entire game there).

I was deep into my invasion of North Korea and had almost won the war when finally the British sent help. They sent 2 towed artillery units and an obsolescent tank battalion.

Thanks for the help, guys! :-)
NukemRico
Lieutenant

Post by NukemRico »

mfisher12 wrote:It's a pleasant change, but still needs some work. (Like the French navy sailing out into the Atlantic til they run out of gas and spending the entire game there).
bwahahahahaha! awesome. :D
Lost control and went off the steep learning curve.

Return to “After Action Reports”