Freedom, By Force.

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Gracuul
Captain
Human: Yes

Re: Freedom, By Force.

Post by Gracuul »

Will continue until the deployment window gets closer, sandbox doesn't mean I cant still relax some right?
*Television Flickers*
Stay tuned for this speech from the president from his office.

"My dear beloved people of Liberia. Today we mark a monumental period of growth that has literally swept the county. Due to careful investments by the economic adviser we are producing much more than is needed for this country, and in that we have grown exponentially. We may yet be able to compete in the race to the moon that Russia and the United States are intertwined in. It is my honest hope that every Liberian in this county become successful, and because of that I wish to ensure our security. We have recently constructed Roads, Rails, and Military Installations at locations that can be used to provide a timely defense to our great nation. As I'm sure you have all heard Tensions are rising between ourselves and both the members of the Warsaw Pact as well as NATO. I feel I owe you an explanation in this matter. This is my doing. I do not wish to become involved in their rising tensions between each other. This action in effect has isolated us from both sides. My people, you have appointed me to the most prestigious of spots in our nation. Every choice, every action, I do for you. Good night Liberia.
SRCW9.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Only the dead have seen the end of the war.
-George Santayana
stephen
Lt. Colonel

Post by stephen »

it's full of farms over there
"There are no desperate situations, there are only desperate people"

~Heinz Guderian~
Gracuul
Captain

Post by Gracuul »

Farms which grant an easy 40M a day with no consumption and ever rising sale prices. Ive maxed them for the size of the country, as well as timber and water, soon iron ore as well.
-George Santayana
Samer
Lieutenant

Post by Samer »

I guess agriculture is an excellent product to specialize in because world population, and consequently demand for food, is constantly on the rise.
Gracuul
Captain

Post by Gracuul »

*Television Flickers*

My dear people of Liberia. Today is a day of grieving. A small group of terrorists have infiltrated our borders and successfully executed three simultaneous attacks against our county. First they attacked the House of Parliament, secondly they attacked our national Airport, quickly followed by a attack on our central bank. Today we take a stance. Our sources have just shown us that the county of Cameroon had a great deal to do with these horrific attacks. This has caused me to deploy nearly six thousand troops to their country in an effort to change the belief that the people of Liberia are pawns in their game. It is those troops mission, along with a coalition of other countries from NATO, to secure key cities and close in on the capitol with the objective of securing the freedom of these people from their oppressive government. We shall replace this government with our own and we shall assume control of the country until such a time that peace and prosperity is rampant. Till that time comes, we shall govern, protect, and shelter them from these turbulent times. Although I know many of you will feel resentment to their people, I assure you that this is the work of their government, and not their populace. As many of you have guessed, we cannot undertake this task alone. To this is agree with the sentiment. Several countries in NATO have agreed to lend their support in this matter, namely France and Spain. To this I give them thanks for the assistance in these dark times.
SRCW10.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-George Santayana
Gracuul
Captain

Post by Gracuul »

*Television Flickers*

Today, May 25th, 1960 Marks a detrimental point in our nations history. The war in Cameroon has been won. I would like to take a moment of Silence to honor the Two thousand, two hundred, and thirty eight Special Forces Troops that gave their lives to ensure everyone in Cameroon would be free from oppression. During the fighting an entire 4 battalions were surrounded in a clever ambush while approaching the capitol, surrounded, and mercilessly killed. 7 more battalions were quickly moved in to assist, alas they could not have reached the men in time. The sacrifice of the few will be remembered by many. Never forget that. Good night Liberia.
-George Santayana
cardgame
Corporal

Post by cardgame »

Excellent stuff :-)

Best of luck out there in Afghanistan.
Gracuul
Captain

Post by Gracuul »

My people of Liberia, Freedom is in high demand these days, however it is my regret to tell you yet again that our forces have been put into action to enforce this. China and North Vietnam are threatening to overrun South Vietnam, in an effort to improve our relationship with NATO, we have supplied over fifteen thousand troops to the region, with the earnest hope that we can prevent South Vietnam from being overrun. If indeed this effort fails, I fear we will have to pull back and re-consolidate. My dear people, we are on the losing side of this war, but fear not, with speed and determination we can still win this fight. The Warsaw pact has one by one convinced the NATO members to either withdraw from NATO, or to Switch entirely to themselves. The enemy we now face is clearly making the horizon look very dark for our people, but do not fear them. We will bring the dawn, and with it cast away any chance they had of surrender.
SRCW11.jpg
-George Santayana
Gracuul
Captain

Post by Gracuul »

People of Liberia, Its with great sorrow that I update you on the mission in South Vietnam. Right now there are Five thousand Special Forces Troops deployed to outposts in the area in an effort to hold a defensive line for retreat. After the initial push, we had nearly reclaimed all that is South Vietnam, but near the city of Da Nang the Chinese rushed in masses of tank battalions and mechanized infantry. After the skirmish ended, nearly Five thousand Liberians lay dead. This was an unprecedented loss of life and not one that I take lightly as president. I issued a swift order to our military to push to the southern tip of the country and had another twenty thousand troops on shore within days. The second push was much less effective than the first. Our initial estimates on casualties are ten thousand. That number is high, yes, but may be revised in the Future. Our troops are coming home now, it is my hope to return one day, and reclaim the freedom for the people.
-George Santayana
Boeing707
Lieutenant

Post by Boeing707 »

Really fantastic AAR. Looking forward to the next update.

Return to “After Action Reports”