The Re-rise of the British Empire.

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Re: The Re-rise of the British Empire.

Post by CptBritish »

June 18th 1965

A group of highly trained Black Ops are planning to strain the bond between the already tense IBERIASEC soldiers... and Colonel Blakely has a plan...

The men stand to attention as Colonel Blakely enters the makeshift barracks in an undisclosed location...

"Gentlemen this is how this is going to go, this if pulled off correctly will make what Hitler did in Poland to start his war seem amature... We are going to cause a war and make the enemy 'believe' that it wasn't us that started it!"

Noticing his soldiers confused looks he explains...

"De Gaulle has been spouting off again saying how the Prime Minister is the next big threat to world peace. Now as you know we are involved in the war against the threat of communism and the rest of NATO is just content to ride it out and hold the Russians don't get there act together and charge through Eastern Europe."

"Why doesn't the Prime Minister just deploy the Army and force the European to the table? With our Aircraft and Tanks we can beat any force on the planet..."

The soldiers nod at one another obviously all in agreement with the Trooper

"Its not as simple as that. We are already on a knife edge with the rest of the world, even the Americans are quite frankly pissed off with us! We need to be seen to be at least the injured party here and our new territory in Spain will be where it happens. We are going to attack 20 Spanish militia bases, dressed as French troops, take control of their comms and say we British are the one that have attacked."

More confused looks go round the room

"Nutshell here troopers, We are going to attack our Spanish Militia dressed as French troops and then broadcast to the French troops stationed there that the British have attacked."

The Germans for once in their history are trying to carm down another European war and our leaders have been in contact almost constantly since the Fall of Spain. The Germans have even shouted down the French in the UN who are calling for more IBERIASEC troops to be in position in Spain and Portugal. Meanwhile the British Garrison in Spain will be conducting major wargames in Gibraltar to shore up defenses so there is never another Commie invasion there. Everyone knows how much troops we have in Spain... Its not many. So the French will retaliate against the Spanish Militia which will give us reason to declare war on them and with the Germans help, and finish what the Black Prince couldn't all those years ago..."

"Any questions? No? We leave in the morning get ready gentlemen this is gonna be one hell of a fight..."

P.S To give you a view of the world would take a bit lol I can describe it though. I control China, Korea, Ethiopia, Most of Egypt, Spain, a little bit of Vietnam and Tibet Not very much in the time its taken but i've spent alot of time after China alt-tabbed and recovering my economy lol The only other conquests of note are Syria beating Israel (With my Spy agencies help) America taking Cambodia and most of Vietnam, West Germany beating all the Non-colony Eastern European Communists. I so need to beat the Europeans so I can cut the lag down... Its making playing a chore lol which is why its took me this long to update.
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
farrellmeister
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Post by farrellmeister »

good stuff, so can we be expecting a large British invasion of Europe soon? Potentially sweeping into the USSR? ;)
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

farrellmeister wrote:good stuff, so can we be expecting a large British invasion of Europe soon? Potentially sweeping into the USSR? ;)
Yes the hard bit will be destroying France as they have a massive amount of units But once i've took them out the Low Countries and Germany won't be too far behind...

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
farrellmeister
Lieutenant

Post by farrellmeister »

is it all WW2 tech though? or does the sheer umber of them pose the threat? either way you'll slaughter them eventually
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

farrellmeister wrote:is it all WW2 tech though? or does the sheer umber of them pose the threat? either way you'll slaughter them eventually
They do have quite a fw WW2 units but they also have some newer units... Nothing compared to a Challenger/Chieftan or Tornados though :roll:

farrellmeister
Lieutenant

Post by farrellmeister »

do i hear a massacre coming along...? :L If only you had the colonize feature :/
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

The first few days of the war went exactly as planned... a massive French Assault backed up by the Dutch and Belgians moved through Spain.

Though their numbers surprised the British stationed in southern Spain they had been told not to engage the main French Coaliltion's forces head on
and try to take out stragglers whenever they could. Though this seemed to have no dent on their numbers. To make matters worse a small group of French Soldiers had landed in Mainland Great Britain! Though they were repulsed in little time this angered the Prime Minister no end he vowed to wipe the "Pathetic little French" from the planet and was ready to unleash his entire armed forces on the French Republic.

The Field Marshall and his officers were meeting in Southern Spain well away from the French Lines.

"So gentlemen it seems these French are serious about this, Whats the latest? Thomas bring me that map..."

"As you can see gentlemen we are heavily outnumbered here, I knew we should have brought more than this token force we have but no point dwelling on the past..."

"What should we do Field Marshal the few engagements we have been in have been easily won but the French keep coming"

"If only they could have fought like this in 1940... Oh well reinforcements have been promised from London just to update you the forces that landed in Scotland have been repulsed its just a matter of clearing up as you can see..."

"No need to worry now Stewart your family are safe, i've had it confirmed there were no military casualties on our side, the French witnessed first hand the power of the Royal Air Force"

"Thank you Sir! Thats great news!"

"Right orders are to remain the same do NOT engage the French in open warfare they outnumber us 50 to 1 in Spain! Those reinforcements better hurry up or our newest part of the Empire will be lost to us..."

So the Prime Ministers gamble had worked, He'd got war with the French but his forces were overstretched in Spain and until reinforcements arrived they were relegated to surprise attacks and diversions... While back at home, Tanks are been loaded onto transports, Reservists are been called up and weapons factories working 24/7. The French had succeeded in pushing the British out of Europe hundreds of years ago but the Prime Minister was going to make sure they didn't succeed again!

NRose97
Lieutenant

Post by NRose97 »

Is this gonna be continued? I loved reading it :(

Return to “After Action Reports”