Need economy help

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

nerdymidgetkid
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Need economy help

Post by nerdymidgetkid »

Hey guys,

So, right now I'm playing as the USA in 1961 and running a $2000 M deficit. My treasury is stable, but I'm in a staggering $384,869 M dollars of debt. I read a guide telling me to keep social spending at recommended levels, but unlike military spending, it doesn't give me a recommended level when I hover over the different categories. Also, I'm only just winning the elections as it is....

Any other reccomendations for reducing my deficit? If one of your reccomendations was undeploy my navy, then I've already done that, simply because it was slowing down my game and not doing anything useful for me.
LoganZombieOfTime
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Re: Need economy help

Post by LoganZombieOfTime »

nerdymidgetkid wrote:Hey guys,

So, right now I'm playing as the USA in 1961 and running a $2000 M deficit. My treasury is stable, but I'm in a staggering $384,869 M dollars of debt. I read a guide telling me to keep social spending at recommended levels, but unlike military spending, it doesn't give me a recommended level when I hover over the different categories. Also, I'm only just winning the elections as it is....

Any other reccomendations for reducing my deficit? If one of your reccomendations was undeploy my navy, then I've already done that, simply because it was slowing down my game and not doing anything useful for me.
selling outdated units?
when you can't build an army, buy it. :evil:

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”