had some problem with troop deployment

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Luffiu
Corporal
Human: Yes

had some problem with troop deployment

Post by Luffiu »

i use indonesia at this game, i build some army, navy, and aircraft, because use some trainer in this game is not against the rules, then I also use a trainer lol :lol: . after build large army navy and aircraft, i try start my campaign against the two super power. but before it, i try rule asean to build army factory for easy tank deployment. "note : i more prefer use blitzkrieg tactics with tank to conquer other country". i start my campaign in malaysia, after declare war and deploy my tank with 1 transport ship, the whole force of ground troops in my main land transport automaticaly, with civilan ship, i forgot what it's name but it only fit with 1 tanks. that was so annoying, like a plague swarming whole malaysia and deploy other tank that i didn't need |O . i already lock my minister for doing any stupid thing, but that incident always happen to me. am i forgot a thing? or that was a bug on this game? because i play previous game, i mean sr 2020, and that incident never happened. i can control my troops, i can deploy what troops I want, and the other firmly in place, without the use of automated strange transport ship, and suddenly deployed on battle hot spot. sorry for my bad english :))
number47
General

Re: had some problem with troop deployment

Post by number47 »

Turn initiative down...
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Luffiu
Corporal

Post by Luffiu »

number47 wrote:Turn initiative down...

i already turn it down before declare war, or in this case if we declare war, unit initative automaticaly increasing? i just don't know about that
number47
General

Post by number47 »

IF you locked your defense minister from doing anything AND you turned the initiative down all the way to NONE (both land and naval) than there is no way in hell the units are moving them self to another continent via merchant marine... :wink:
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Luffiu
Corporal

Post by Luffiu »

number47 wrote:IF you locked your defense minister from doing anything AND you turned the initiative down all the way to NONE (both land and naval) than there is no way in hell the units are moving them self to another continent via merchant marine... :wink:

ahh ya i got it now, thanks anyway sir :D :wink:

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”