Wrong units-year---Can't buy any units to any country

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Rodri_j_5
Private
Human: Yes

Wrong units-year---Can't buy any units to any country

Post by Rodri_j_5 »

First, i'm from argentina, so if my english is not too good, sorry!. :wink:

I have been playing srcw with my country, i am in 1976 and there is a little problem, example, Soviet Union still using IS-3/2, BA-20/30 tanks, MiG-17F, TU-2D and some WWII airplanes, but, they use MiG-25P/RB and SU-17 too.
USA's last airplane is the Delta Dart and the french fighter is the Super Mystere, the french tank is the AMX 13 so, where are de Mirages, MiG-21, Skyhawks, Phamtoms, T-72, Pattons??
Another thing is that i cant buy modern desings! The best units that i bought were the T-54, Tu 95 (Bought to Poland 8_ ??? ) B2 mystere and AMX 105, i want the Fishbed but if URSS doesnt have it im done :cry:
There are some units from different countries that i can see fighting but i can't buy their design apart from the fact that those units are old for those countries

I supose that i cant buy the desings because i dont have the technologies (So other powerful countries don't too?) so i decided to buy constructed units but when i go to military trade menu it says "Unknown". What is hapening? Its normal? Thanks for the answers!! 8) 8) 8)
forumname
Major

Re: Wrong units-year---Can't buy any units to any country

Post by forumname »

Even if you have full treaties with a nation, they still might not sell you every piece of tech they have.

If a piece of technology is for sale, and you do not have the prerequisites, the prerequisite technology is usually included in the deal.
number47
General

Re: Wrong units-year---Can't buy any units to any country

Post by number47 »

There are a lot of non-tradable techs in the game. If you are missing one of those, USSR might be running around with T-90's but you will not see them among the unit designs in the diplomacy screen because you can see only the things you can buy (and if T-90 is behind a non-tradable tech you don't own...you get the hint?).
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”