My small review

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Salazar
Sergeant
Human: Yes

My small review

Post by Salazar »

SRCW

I bought it for 2 eur some weeks ago and was enjoying it until I decided to try the strategic pool order... Now I have several years worth of planes stuck somewhere and can't get them back! I hope at least they don't count towards my expenses...

I like the fact that even with a small economy (I chose one of the smallest and underdeveloped euro countries) with patience I got to a point where I'm the 4th world economy in Gdp\capita hehe

When it comes to the military side of it... oh boy... There's not even a way to select all units (under let's say MultiRole aircraft Reservers) doing something like Ctrl/A. If I had hundreds of units I don't know what I would do. At least we got control groups.

But still, I was glad to find it and for the price it's a great buy. I just have to remember never to use that Strategic Pool thing... That and remembering that subs will halt at 50% supply. Any solution for that StratPool thing? Why is the order available, but not 'cancelable'?

Maybe I'll have to reload an older savegame, huh?
forumname
Major
Human: Yes

Re: My small review

Post by forumname »

From what i have seen, the strategic pool is only viable if you are the US or USSR, and has to do with which forces/weapons are launched when you push the big red button at the top of the screen to basically begin World War 3...and only if playing the main campaign as the US or USSR.

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”