AI declaring wars in later stages of game

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Perica
Corporal
Human: Yes

AI declaring wars in later stages of game

Post by Perica »

After playing for more than 5 ingame years i noticed that AI do not declare wars to each other anymore, and most of them are being good guys if that continues after aditional 5 years only new wars will be those i start. Does this game have events that destroy alliances and make countrys hate each other.
I put my event option on high. Will that hellp?
number47
General

Re: AI declaring wars in later stages of game

Post by number47 »

Perica wrote:After playing for more than 5 ingame years i noticed that AI do not declare wars to each other anymore, and most of them are being good guys if that continues after aditional 5 years only new wars will be those i start. Does this game have events that destroy alliances and make countrys hate each other.
In SRCW, AI will only start the historical wars (given the human player doesn't intervene).
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Thrake
Corporal

Re: AI declaring wars in later stages of game

Post by Thrake »

number47 wrote:
Perica wrote:After playing for more than 5 ingame years i noticed that AI do not declare wars to each other anymore, and most of them are being good guys if that continues after aditional 5 years only new wars will be those i start. Does this game have events that destroy alliances and make countrys hate each other.
In SRCW, AI will only start the historical wars (given the human player doesn't intervene).
So... That means that at some point, only the player really plays? When is the last scripted war/event supposed to happen out of curiousity? I had hoped for some more replayability :(

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”