Building Global Defense Satellites

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

GenPatton43
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Building Global Defense Satellites

Post by GenPatton43 »

My research on them has finally ended, but where do I go to actually build them? I've searched on here and most of the pertaining to them are from SR2020.
I also saw the satellite Mod, but I don't want to jump into that without knowing where to build the recon and defense sats.
Thanks
Fistalis
General

Re: Building Global Defense Satellites

Post by Fistalis »

GenPatton43 wrote:My research on them has finally ended, but where do I go to actually build them? I've searched on here and most of the pertaining to them are from SR2020.
I also saw the satellite Mod, but I don't want to jump into that without knowing where to build the recon and defense sats.
Thanks
You can't without the Mod + a scenario with the proper tech files. That was the whole point of the mod was to add those back in. :wink: (also I haven't updated the plain sat mod in ages I wouldn't suggest it with the newest update)

If you just wanted the GUI additions you can always just install ONLY the HAPS folder from the modern world mod.

but yes.. no way to build or launch sats in the default coldwar game. Those techs are used for space race onry.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
GenPatton43
Warrant Officer

Re: Building Global Defense Satellites

Post by GenPatton43 »

Well, that blows. =P

Thanks for clarifying. =)

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”