Marginal Diplomacy Reputation - how can i get out of this?

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Nagrach
Corporal
Human: Yes

Marginal Diplomacy Reputation - how can i get out of this?

Post by Nagrach »

I 'm playing SRCW know for a long time, and searched almost the enitre time for a solution of this (well since 2011). I haven'T tested the update from 10th September yet but i don't think it will change much on this.

My Situation: Playing with Cuba: After invading Haiti and Argentina my UN approval dropped at 6.8% Sadly i have forgotten to get some treaties before going to war.
Know I try to get one with the USSR (Red Sphere - I'm Blue). I have pumped know several hundreds of billions in the USSR and they are still saying they don't trust me.
There Opinion is in green.

I tried know to give them about 10,000,000 M (haven'T so much of course only tried if there is a change in the bar who shows me if i have a change to get a treatie.

It's still red.

How can I get out of the Situation that really no one is trusting me? I have found no reall answer to this.

I'm playing also with the Modern World mod.
barkhauer
Colonel

Re: Marginal Diplomacy Reputation - how can i get out of thi

Post by barkhauer »

More money.

Multiple, smaller trades will more effect. For example, instead of 10bn, 10 trades of 1bn each.

If you've launched multiple unjustified wars of aggression, it may frankly be cheaper to keep conquering people than to try and buy their friendship back.
number47
General

Post by number47 »

The best way to improve UN relations (and with that all others will follow) is to find 5-10 small island countries that have good relations with UN, preferably broke and pump them with money until they have green relations with you (will not need much money since they are small countries). Make them your allies. The more allies with good relation with UN you have, the better your relation with UN becomes. I tested this many times and it worked like described. Only scenario that I see this not working is if player turned off "third party relations" in the settings...
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Nagrach
Corporal

Post by Nagrach »

Alright thank you.

Well maybe it wasn't the best idea to pump up russion and german than :P.

(but i want german tanks xD)

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”