Couple of Quick Questions

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

GenPatton43
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Couple of Quick Questions

Post by GenPatton43 »

Hey guys, been a little while since I've been around and after searching and not finding any solid answers I just wanted to float a few questions here.

1) I know before SRCW came out, it had been stated that in the next game release, which was SRCW, the ability to name new facilities would likely be included. Was this ever done at start or even via update?

2) Sorry, this probably should go to the modding folder, but I just didn't want to have to start multiple threads for simple questions. If I wanted to go in and modify the values for certain units, where would I go? Not looking to cheat or do anything drastic, its just the value for some units like, the Mig-15 & F-86 for example, are far too low. They were the leading jets of their day, not the Yak-23 Flora.

I had a couple more but these are the main ones I was looking for.
Thanks!

If there ever is going to be another update, I'd like to see "Drone Strikes" added to the espionage mission types. Just my 2 cents.
Legend
General
Human: Yes

Re: Couple of Quick Questions

Post by Legend »

Hi,

1) no, we didn't include this - we haven't allow renaming of hexes in-game in any SR Title. This has been answered in other threads. Did you try searching?

2) To modify unit specs you have to go into the default.unit file and make them there. We always recache the map, but you also might be able to just make the changes and append them by using the scenario file. I know that doesn't help too much with specifics but it can point you in a direction.

Please do start separate threads for each question in the right section of the forums. It helps to keep conversations running smoothly. Open a new one topic, or search through old ones to find out how to do this.

- Daxon

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”