Continous Payment on Diplo Offers

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

HellBoyz77
Lieutenant

Continous Payment on Diplo Offers

Post by HellBoyz77 »

Hi,
i'm facing a strange behavior.

I'm doing a diplomatic offer to Indonesia regarding Electricity. Indonesia is in shortage, so if i manually offer them Electricity with Lump Sum, they will pay also 300% of the value (offer value is 100 they pay 300). But if i set this on a Daily Payment, they will offer not more than half of the value (offer value is 100, they pay 50). Same is applied to other resource than they have shortage.

This is a pain, i really can't stop the game every day to make the diplo offer, too much micromanagement and this will make continuous payment useless.

Any ideas on why?
forumname
Major
Human: Yes

Re: Continous Payment on Diplo Offers

Post by forumname »

By sending offers you are micromanaging far more than I ever have ;)

The only trading I do is when I receive offers (after stockpiling, and of course driving up the price through every means possible).....

Offer comes in...I click on it, renegotiate to the max price..and if they take it great, if they don't, they'll be back.

Come to think of it, I don't recall ever making a specific offer to any country (selling or purchasing), other than purchasing the B52 design from the US....
HellBoyz77
Lieutenant

Post by HellBoyz77 »

I'm playing with Micronesia (Fistalis Modern World Mod), the markup for the auto sales is very low, i want to pursue more profitable way, the diplomatic trade could be one if those continuous payment works.
HellBoyz77
Lieutenant

Post by HellBoyz77 »

So i have to consider that selling something receiving continous payment is half-broken or unusable, since the AI accept only ridiculous low offer, even if they are in shortage of that resource.

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”