Is this a normal run or is india op? and some questions

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Haube
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Is this a normal run or is india op? and some questions

Post by Haube »

Hello all,

after i got update 3 working and my version is 7.3.1 i decided to give the game a try and took india to see how things will develope. I played SR20202 much much, so far i am an expirenced player i would assume ;)

So a few questions occured to me.

Is it normal that when i buy units i.e. AA units from switzerland, they are stuck there, or i bought patrol ships from china which were stuck near malaysia. The worst, i accepted a trade about 2 air units, which exploded half way from bejing to dehli...

is there a sphere overlay anywhere ?

[b]How my session run:(spoiler alert, may uninteresting but to clearify things)[/b] wrote:India
At first i started researching and pushing economy production as normal.
I used only the 4 Land Fabs, to produce Motorized Inf. which were available from the start. As there are no other useful units to research or build i kept with that.
Soon i took goa, and after a few month protugal offered me peace for 100Million which was fine.
I attacked (East)-Pakistan, was easy. Took some seconds in realtime in fast or fastest.
So i went on, took afgahnistan, which sent mighty foot propelled infantary units.

As i wanted to quit the session for now on, i went east, took burma. No problems so far.
And then i attacked China which i was expecting to fight, but it was only defending badly.

So only the Dessert Pact neighbors intervented. Which i mostly colonized.

After china was annexed, i spent a year building new Industry facilities of all kind.

Then i went against the ivan himself... still only building some Combat Engineers and Motor.Inf only.
Right before the attack i pushed my land fabs up to 50 or so...

So you guessed it, i just took moskva with ease.
Occasionally my UN rating dropped from 0.0 to 0.0 or from 0.0 to 0.7 or so, but nothing happend.

The game is still in 1956s and i inherit the pact neighbors as puppets, others like east ger. or poland are now free. How is that?
I still field 1k Mot Inf units. and i intend to go on, but it makes not much fun as i expected. May it is not the normal approach to the game, but i still expect some resistence anywhere.

My gamesettings where all on normal default difficulty, high un effects, fog of war = on and so on.

So is this quite normal or is it a bit imbalance from a neutral power like inda?

When fighting the reds i asked myself how this is possible due to the consumptions of Military Goods, i have now a capacity of arround 5.5k at peak i used 100k a day... but no trade at all but my stock grown on from 1M goods to now after the annextion to 1.7M military goods. still no trade at all but a negativ balance.
Did i get supplys from capturing enemey territory or is this a bug?

Is there a fix to get missing localization? For example the DE version as in SR2020 in the latest version, some events have no text at all not even an english as fallback and appear empty.

P.s.

Puppets or colonys seem to don't share support or transit among themselves, is there a propability that they will do such contracts ?

P.p.s

i took it a bit further and see what i got ;) i defeated my self i invaded all remaining pact countries which did not got under my control after annexing the sovjets, and after taking east berlin i got defeated, ... i thought i were neutral ;) ( Screenshot: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =151749343)

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”