Real production value

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

burock82
Lt. Colonel
Human: Yes

Real production value

Post by burock82 »

Hello

Can anyone describe me how the game calculates real prodcution value of goods,coal etc. ?

For example i have coal plants and if i consider just supply limit * production fomula, it does not match with my prodcution!

So i will be really greatful!

regards,

Burak
burock82
Lt. Colonel

Re: Real production value

Post by burock82 »

come on!!! Noone knows ???
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Use forum search option :wink: ...there have been a lot of discussions in the past about all sorts of calculations, formulas and what not about production values, costs, supply, etc.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
burock82
Lt. Colonel

Post by burock82 »

i did but i couldnt find exact answer :)

i will continue to look but what i am confused is that my total production is less than when i count all total production of coal plants
number47
General

Post by number47 »

If I remember correctly, supply % and loyalty effects total production output. I can't remember how many does the different loyalty lowers the production but I always "transfer" the production from conquered territories to hexes loyal to me to avoid that effect.
burock82
Lt. Colonel

Post by burock82 »

for example like :

Country X

Oil production : 1000
Supply: %60
Loyalty : %100 loyal to country Y

Real production : 1000*0.60*0.50= 300 bbl

Maybe loyalty has an affect like this. :)

Is that true ?
number47
General

Post by number47 »

No, loyalty gives only penalty to production meaning it will have no effect on your production of goods within your country. For example, if you are France and you are producing something in hex with loyalty to France, than the only thing effecting your production is supply. If you are France and are producing something in hex that has loyalty to any other country, your production will be penalized by 66% lower output (not sure about exact % but I think it was lowering output to 1/3 of max possible) and on top of that production will tahe in account the supply level. Someone from the devs could probably give you more accurate response but they are busy with their new project.

Did you check the Supreme wiki for info on this matter?
burock82
Lt. Colonel

Post by burock82 »

Yeah they are working on new one! I can not blame them :) they are trying to make it perfect :)

Yes i looked there but only found an article related with supply, not production
barkhauer
Colonel

Post by barkhauer »

Some of this info dates back to 2020, so it may be out of date, numbers may have changed, etc, but generally it works like this:

Total output = ((0.5 * loyalty)*base production) + (0.5 * base production * supply%) + (tech modifiers * base production)

So, a facility which has a theoretical output of 10,000 units of whatever, built on captured/not loyal land, with 79% supply level, and a 15% tech bonus, produces...

Total output = ((0.5 * 0) * 10000) + (0.5 * 10000 * 0.79) + (0.15 * 10000)
Total output = (0) + (3,950) + (1500)
Total output = 5,450

For most of the Cold War timespan, there are no tech bonii (at least, not unless you really tech rush), so even with good supply level, you're always going to see the biggest difference from loyal/not loyal land. This is what makes the "colonize" option so attractive, as your colony produces at "loyal = TRUE" levels, meaning that they will always produce AT LEAST twice what you would, and then hand the surplus to you while paying the costs themselves. Unless you desperately need population to alleviate runaway inflation or put more men in your armies, you're always better off colonizing than annexing for this reason alone.
burock82
Lt. Colonel

Post by burock82 »

Okey thats what i am looking for

thanks a lot :)

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”