USA unarmed

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Niko465
Colonel
Human: Yes

USA unarmed

Post by Niko465 »

Hi, I got a huge problem playing with USSR. USA has no army but twice more fabs than me. They sell ALL their units away, making themselves completely useless. You don't need a plan, this is ruining the game.I triyed to switch country and take USA to make them build 200 inf and they sold them away, then I enabled auto-land/air/sea build(Those 3 are always at off) but as soon as I return to USSR, they turn them off. I tryed via changeing USA's priorities but no succes. Then I made them declare war on China and they invaded .. whit 30 units(The Chinese also selling all their units made the invasion successfull). Only me, Korea and France build armies. How to fix this?
Nicolau Abraão Rojas
Brazillian United Front
South East State
Niko465
Colonel

Re: USA unarmed

Post by Niko465 »

Nicolau Abraão Rojas
Brazillian United Front
South East State
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Can you give more details on what you're playing in terms of map/settings? Mod? How far into the game are you?

This seems like the type of thing more people would be reporting if it's occurring as you say.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
TheCyab6a
Lt. Colonel

Post by TheCyab6a »

iv noticed it happens alot if a nation is allied with the usa or ussr and they are at war the usa or ussr will supply units untill they have none left the same thing happens in 2020
Aragos
General

Post by Aragos »

What may be happening as well is that the USA is sending its troops overseas in large numbers to help allies. The automatic merchant shipping then does its thing--land units convert to MMs, and are then butchered by a few warships at chokepoints, or they go to places they can't path out of and automatically scrap themselves.
It happens to the USSR and other countries as well. I've wiped out most of the Soviet army with a few submarines located in friendly Turkey.

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”