Supply Overlay Color

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

forumname
Major
Human: Yes

Supply Overlay Color

Post by forumname »

Finishing up a game as West Germany.

Just took over Russia, and as I always do, I like to build supply depots all over Russia in the remote areas...

The "brown" used for the West Germany (and others I'm sure) supply overlay is almost impossible to see..even in heavily supplied areas.

This was not a big deal in central Europe, as it is a small area, and we have various countries of various colors...but with the wide expanse east of the Urals, I find myself having to cycle the supply overlay on and off to be able to see where I need to place depots.

Not a huge deal..just observing how difficult this mundane task is because of the color used.
Legend
General

Re: Supply Overlay Color

Post by Legend »

Update 3 allows for assigning colours - if you MOD the CVP file. Perhaps modders would like to take a look and offer a reply here...?
number47
General

Re: Supply Overlay Color

Post by number47 »

Maybe you (the devs) should assign the colours to players instead of countries? For human players to be darker by default? Take total number of potential human players (not sure what is MP max) and assign the colours by number, like 1=black, 2=dark brown, 3=dark blue...etc cause AI doesn't need to watch colours :D
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”