Please help learning to play this game

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

HidekiTojo
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Please help learning to play this game

Post by HidekiTojo »

Hey all,

long time Paradox fan so I am not a stranger to games that are complex, and a game about the Cold War has had me salivating before and after it came out. That's why I am so frustrated. I have all the Supreme Ruler games and I cannot figure out how to play any of them.

All I do is I feel like im letting the game play itself......which isn't fun needless to say.

The best I managed to do was invade Korea and send some troops over to the Korean Peninsula.

But that was at least a year ago when it first came out. I have tried to play around with all the Supreme Ruler games and even I am having such a difficult time. Which is both very frustrating and very sad because if I could play HOI2 then I should be able to play this.

I'm politely asking anyone and everyone here to please help me learn this game for at least 2 years ive tried many times to learn the supreme games but theres no help. I have no idea where to start.

I will add that I am watching some tutorial videos on youtube now but I think they wont explain everything.

Any little bit of help that anyone here can give would be very much appreciated. Im a noob and I really would like some help because I REALLY want to learn how to play these games. Otherwise I wouldnt keep trying to learn again and again. I end up much like a review I just read, randomly pushing buttons and moving stuff around like a toddler on the floor with his trucks.

So please help me guys, help a very very long time noob learn how to play this game I know that it is really great and that it has the depth I love. How can I not love a grand strategy game about the Cold War? As a history major my interest is piqued.

I'd like to say in advance that any little bit of help no matter how small I am very grateful for so thank you so much for taking any time to help me at all if you do.
Aragos
General

Re: Please help learning to play this game

Post by Aragos »

If you can be more specific with what you are having problems with, people will be glad to help.

Do a quick search of the forum and you'll find some pretty good threads on how to play the game.

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”