Reserve Troops

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

alexander1993
Corporal
Human: Yes

Reserve Troops

Post by alexander1993 »

Hey, I know there is already a thread on this it's just I've really been struggling with it.
The problem I have is that I'm Planning on invading Iran as the Soviet Union; I've built a barracks on the border with them in my puppet state- think it may be armenia. The problem is that despite having a barracks I can't see to deploy my newly built forces there.

For example I built 20 T-10 Tank battalions and they are in my reserves; I click on there name and then select the rally point as the Iran Border; yet they do not move to the Rally Point. I've turned off Minister movement of troops. I would be very grateful for any help because I'm new to the Supremer Ruler series and I really want to enjoy it. Thanks in Advance
alexander1993
Corporal

Re: Reserve Troops

Post by alexander1993 »

Any help guys? I've had the game for a while but only just got into it
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Reserve Troops

Post by Balthagor »

Your post does not describe you pressing the "delpoy" button. I assume you are trying that button. It sounds like you have insufficient soldiers (reserve personnel). The count of active/reserve personnel is on the Defense - Reserves department screen.

And yes, there is already a thread on this. Multiple, actually. Please help reduce forum clutter and use the search function before starting a new thread;

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... se+reserve

Please continue the conversation in that thread if you don't find your answers there.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”