Two questions please....

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

princeseth
Corporal
Human: Yes

Two questions please....

Post by princeseth »

Hi guys...two quick questions here...version of the game 7.3.1. ... 1) how do i release a colony? 2) why the AI invades my ports from the sea with merchant marine?...i play as North Vietnam i take the ports of South Vietnam but the French forces sailing all the way from France disembark to the ports i ocuppy like they are theirs...in this way you cant defend your ports...shouldn't they have landing ships to invade?....thanks in advance ... :)
Niko465
Colonel

Re: Two questions please....

Post by Niko465 »

You relaease a colony by going on the Take Action button(Where you support opposion and insurection against a country). The realease button is the only thing you see in this page.

If your port are undefended, of course they take advantage of it. Entrench some arty and add garisons on your piers.
Nicolau Abraão Rojas
Brazillian United Front
South East State
princeseth
Corporal

Post by princeseth »

thanks Niko ... I thought that there was like a treaty to release a colony..is it normal to support an uprising to your colony?...secondly its wrong that enemy troops disembark to my occupied ports with merchant marine...totally unrealistic...do you imagine the US and English troops just disembark in Calais or Cherbourg ports in 1944?....hehehe...i think this is a bug needs fixing...
Anthropoid
Colonel

Post by Anthropoid »

princeseth wrote:...do you imagine the US and English troops just disembark in Calais or Cherbourg ports in 1944?....hehehe...i think this is a bug needs fixing...
If there were no Germans stationed there, and they had intell that that was the case, maybe.

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”