Game speed issue beetwen 6 january 1950 - 16 february 1950

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Madman
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Game speed issue beetwen 6 january 1950 - 16 february 1950

Post by Madman »

The game speed is excellent but it has very little problem. The game become slower after 6 january 1950 and it become its normal speed after 16 february 1950. I know this is very little bug but it is annoying when start a the new game.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Game speed issue beetwen 6 january 1950 - 16 february 19

Post by Balthagor »

define "slow" please.

Even better, zip and send me a savegame where you think it's slow, reference ticket 17040 in the subject line.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Nevermind, I launched the game and ran time.

I agree, the game is not as fast during that time period. However, I'm still getting 12sec/day around Jan 15th so it is not likely to get any attention. It means it might take you 10mins to cross those 45 days. It probably means a whole bunch of AI regions are making strategic decisions at the same time.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Madman
Warrant Officer

Post by Madman »

Balthagor wrote:Nevermind, I launched the game and ran time.

I agree, the game is not as fast during that time period. However, I'm still getting 12sec/day around Jan 15th so it is not likely to get any attention. It means it might take you 10mins to cross those 45 days. It probably means a whole bunch of AI regions are making strategic decisions at the same time.
During that period I get 30-35 sec/day araund 10 january.. But i agree this is not very big problem because after 16 february this issue is solved by itself. I only wanted to report it.. :) Thanks for your attention. :)

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”