waiting for safe path, no end to indochina war, etc.

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Lonck
Warrant Officer

waiting for safe path, no end to indochina war, etc.

Post by Lonck »

1) waiting for safe path is still here.
2) France still tries to land troops in vietnam even though cambodia, laos and south vietnam have been eliminated. Either introduce an historic event that ends war and prepares for a second indochina war or make peace.
3) Playing as china helping north vietnam some of my units from time to time try to go to the nearest barracks at the border of china and north vietnam. When I hover over the unit to see orders it says: IDLE destination: Quanzhu (or whatever the place is called). I have to manually redirect them and its annoying.
4) This game needs war exhaustion. Wave after wave of french troops trying to land and get destroyed.
5) When enemy troops try to assault a port and the port has a garrison some enemy units land and go on a conquering rampage. Most of the time they run out of supply and just stand there but they capture territory nonetheless.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: waiting for safe path, no end to indochina war, etc.

Post by Balthagor »

1) what version or you using?

4) Please help reduce forum clutter and use the search function before you start a new thread;

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 61&t=21049
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Col_Travis
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Col_Travis »

Ahhh! France conquers Old Ho and Viet Minn and then conquers all of China, amazing!!! All by there little lonesomes! I guess they had the best of the best of the Wehrmacht/SS at Dien Bhien Phu under German commanders instead of the French! Had the high ground instead of being in the valleys! Better air support and transport than what was availiable at the time and no other insurgancies or wars going on at the time, like The Malasian Emergency, Indoniesia, North Korea invading South Korea, insurrection in Algeria, Greece, et al!!!
Madman
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Post by Madman »

Col_Travis wrote:Ahhh! France conquers Old Ho and Viet Minn and then conquers all of China, amazing!!! All by there little lonesomes! I guess they had the best of the best of the Wehrmacht/SS at Dien Bhien Phu under German commanders instead of the French! Had the high ground instead of being in the valleys! Better air support and transport than what was availiable at the time and no other insurgancies or wars going on at the time, like The Malasian Emergency, Indoniesia, North Korea invading South Korea, insurrection in Algeria, Greece, et al!!!
Really, How could France invade China ? On my games france military usualyy wait on borders does not invade. :)

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”